Naselin Saline Spray is a saline solution that keeps your nose healthy. It kills any virus, bacteria or pollutants that might have taken resort there. The spray can also reduce discomfort in the nose. It gives fast relief in such cases.
The saline in the spray moisturizes the dry areas and reduces inflammation by flushing out the toxins and allergy-causing factors.
- Naselin Saline Spray acts very gently inside the nostrils.
- It helps in keeping the nose clean and maintains nasal hygiene.
- The nasal spray clears a blocked nose due to cold and cough.
- You can use the spray in winters to make sure that your nose doesn’t feel dry in winters.
- The spray keeps the Cilia (the small hair-like structures inside the nose that trap any dust and air pollutant from entering your) body clean. In this way, it keeps your nasal passage healthy.
- Sodium Chloride IP (0.65%)
- Benzalkonium Chloride Solution IP (0.01%)
- The saline spray helps tackle the blocked nose.
- It aids in easing dry and stuffy noses.
- The spray helps with colds and coughs.
How to Use
- First, blow your nose and clean it gently.
- Lean your head forward and insert the nozzle of the bottle into one nostril.
- Now squeeze the bottle and inhale.
- Do the same with the other nostril as well.
- You can use it up to two or three times a day.
- Read the label carefully before using the product.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Don’t keep it under the sun.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Can Naselin Saline Spray be used on children?
Ans: Yes, the spray is suitable for both adults and children.
Q2. Can one use the Naselin Spray just to clean the nose?
Ans: The inside of the noses also needs to be clean and hygienic like the other parts of the anatomy. Therefore, one can use the Naselin Saline Spray once every day to keep your nose clean.
Q3. Are there any Naselin Saline Spray side effects?
Ans: The side effects of Naselin Spray include burning sensation at the site of application, blurred vision and eye pain, drowsiness, dizziness, headache and fluctuating heartbeat. If any of these symptoms are experienced, consult a doctor immediately.