Aptamil Gold 2 Follow Up Infant Formula Powder (After 6 Months) Stage 2-400g Bag-In-Box
Aptamil Stage 2 Follow up formula contains the right blend of DHA & ARA to support brain development and visual acuity. It contains balanced, age-appropriate nutrients, which support the overall growth and development of a baby. Aptamil Follow up Formula is a substitute for babies when mother’s milk is insufficient or unavailable.
Aptamil is a quality product from Danone, Nutricia’s no.1 Infant formula globally and is available in India. For over 100 years Nutricia has been a trusted brand and believes in innovation in the field of infant nutrition. It has antioxidants and amino acids that are highly beneficial for the baby and promote overall advancement.
Aptamil Baby Food Formula supports:
· Brain and visual functions
· Immune health
· Physical growth
· Digestive health
· It contains Nucleotides, Zinc, Selenium, Vit A, C, D, E and Beta Carotene, which are the key to boosting immunity.
· Optimized blend of DHA and ARA, Iron, Iodine, Folic acid, Choline and Taurine supports brain development and vision.
· Protein, Calcium, Phosphorus, Vitamin D and K support physical growth.
How to Use
Aptamil Baby Food Formula is available for three different stages and the Stage 2 formula is ideal for babies between 6-12 months of age. 8 scoops of the follow-up formula must be mixed in 240ml water and consumed 3-4 times a day. Consult your doctor as each baby may have different requirements and the best option is to intake Aptamil as directed by the doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended scoops of the formula.
- Look after careful and hygienic preparation of infant milk.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- While you should not exceed the scoops, you should not pour lesser amounts either as your baby could lack the essential nutrients.
- Avoid using unboiled water, unsterilised bowl and spoon.
- Prepare only one feed at a time and feed immediately to prevent any microbial. deterioration. Discard the unused feed.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Look out for the expiration date first.
Q 1. How can I best store Aptamil Baby Food Stage 2 Follow-Up Formula Box?
Ans. On opening the pack, immediately transfer the contents in an empty, clean, dry and airtight container. It is best if the contents are consumed within 3 weeks or before the expiry date, whichever is earlier. The scoop and water measuring cup provided with the cap should be thoroughly washed and dried before each use.
Q 2. How should I store the prepared formula?
Ans. Prepared infant formula should not be left out at room temperature. Use it within 2 hours of preparation or immediately store the bottle in the fridge and use it within 24 hours.
Q 3. What age is Aptamil 1 for?
Ans. Aptamil 1 is ideal for 6 months old infants.