Cutirinz Foaming Face Wash Tube Of 100 Ml
The Cutirinz Foaming Face Wash has been formulated for those who have excess blackheads. The face wash is suitable for all types of skin. The Cutirinz face wash is pH balanced, thus it keeps your skin hydrated and effectively removes blackheads. Its soap-free formulation does not irritate the skin or cause skin allergies. The face wash comes out in the form of foam which lathers quickly and gently cleanses your skin. Use this foaming face wash regularly to get rid of blackheads and enjoy smooth skin.
- An ideal face wash for skin that is prone to blackheads and allergies.
- It suits all skin types.
- It is pH balanced and a soap-free formulation that effectively hydrates the skin.
- The face wash does not cause skin irritation or allergies as it contains ingredients that are skin-friendly.
Aqua, DisodiumLaureth, Sulfosuccinate, Decyl Glucoside, Sucrose, Glycerol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Silicone Quaternium-3, PEG-2 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, D-Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, 5- Chloro-2- Methyl-4-Isothiazolin-3-One, 2-Methyl-4-Isothiazolin-3-One, Lavandula Latifolia, Citric Acid.
- It cleanses the face and helps get rid of blackheads and dryness.
- It hydrates and restructures the skin.
How to Use
- Wet your face.
- Pump out a small amount of the facewash in your hands and gently massage it all over the face for 20-30 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Use it twice a day or as many as instructed by your doctor.
- If the product gets in your eyes, rinse thoroughly with water until the burning stops.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
Q1: What is the size of this face wash tube?
Ans: The Cutirinz Foaming Face Wash tube is 100 ml in volume.
Q2: Is the Cutirinz Foaming Face Wash good for oily skin?
Ans: The Cutirinz Foaming Face Wash suits all skin types.
Q3: Is this a gel face wash?
Ans: No, this is a foaming face wash.
Q4: Will the Cutirinz Foaming Face Wash get rid of blackheads?
Ans: Yes, the Cutirinz Foaming Face Wash will get rid of blackheads, as it gently cleanses your face.