Crocin 650mg Fast Release Tablet 15's
Crocin 650mg Fast Release Tablet is an antipyretic and mild analgesic medicine that is used to reduce fever and relieve generic conditions like headache, body ache and toothache. Crocin Fast Relief inhibits the release of chemicals called prostaglandins which facilitate the sensations of pain and fever. It also affects and regulates the temperature centre of the brain, thus bringing down high body temperatures during fever. Crocin Fast Release Tablets are available as over the counter medications and are generally considered safe in low doses but they are advised to be taken only after consultation with a doctor. Self-medication can be harmful since an overdose can cause adverse effects.
- Crocin Fast Relief lowers body temperature and reduces high fever.
- It helps to relieve generic pain and aches such as headaches, backaches, toothaches, etc.
- It also helps to relieve mild musculoskeletal pains and joint pains, as well as the mild body ache associated with vaccination.
Paracetamol I.P. 650mg (in each uncoated tablet).
Crocin Fast Relief is widely used as an over the counter antipyretic analgesic medicine. It reduces fever by regulating the temperature centre of the brain and relieves mild pain by blocking the release of chemicals called prostaglandins which cause sensations of pain and inflammation. A 650mg dosage is mild enough to be commonly prescribed for a wide variety of conditions, often in combination with other medicines.
How to Use
- Swallow a tablet as a whole with water after a meal.
- Do not crush or chew the tablet for consumption.
- If swallowing the whole tablet is difficult, break it into two halves and take them one by one.
- Take it only when prescribed by a doctor.
- Take it in regular intervals with a minimum interval of 4 hours.
- Consume after having some food to avoid irritation in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Do not consume more or for a longer duration than recommended. Overdose may cause serious adverse effects including liver or kidney damage.
- Side effects may include nausea, stomach ache, vomiting, rashes, increased heartbeats, etc. Side effects are usually rare and reduce overtime without medical attention. If side effects persist, consult your doctor immediately.
- If prescribed, let your doctor know of any medications you may already be taking, as well as if you have preexisting liver, kidney or heart conditions.
- Inform your doctor if you have a known allergy to paracetamol. If allergic symptoms develop, consult a doctor immediately.
- Do not consume Crocin with alcohol.
Q1. Can I take Crocin Fast Release Tablets for migraines?
Ans: Crocin is not known to be effective against migraine induced headaches. Take it only if prescribed.
Q2. Can Crocin 650mg reduce my body temperature below normal if overdosing happens?
Ans: No, reduction of body temperature below normal does not happen with Crocin overdose. An overdose can cause gastrointestinal conditions, kidney or liver damage.
Q3. Can Crocin treat stomach pain?
Ans: Stomach pain can be caused by a large number of different factors, most of which are not treatable by Crocin. Therefore, in case of stomach ache, consult your doctor first.