Durex Extra Dots Packet Of 10 Condoms
Durex extra dotted condoms are not only effective contraception during sex, but their dotted texture makes the act more pleasurable for both partners. The straight-walled condoms have a unique design - raised dotted texture which helps increase stimulation for both you and your partner. They are lubricated and easy to put on and also have a pleasant smell. The condoms are dermatologically tested and are quite safe. They are strong and also prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. Durex condoms are for one-time use only. Discard them immediately after use.
- These Durex condoms are extra dotted and the texture helps increase stimulation for both partners during intercourse.
- The condoms come lubricated, are straight-walled and have a teat end so they can be worn easily.
- They are of a medium size measuring 180mm wide and 53mm long.
- They are quality assured and electronically tested.
- Condoms act as an effective contraceptive while also protecting you from sexually transmitted diseases.
- The condoms are meant for single use only.
How to Use
- Put the condom on, right before indulging in intercourse.
- Squeeze the tip of the condom before putting it on to release any air trapped inside.
- Place the roll of the condom and ease it on.
- Once intercourse is completed, take off the condom immediately and discard it properly.
- For external use only.
- Read the label carefully before using the condoms especially in case of oral or anal sex.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a hygienic and dry place.
Q1. Can condoms be used without lubricant?
Ans: Durex condoms come lubricated so they can be worn easily. You can add extra lubricant if you want to.
Q2. Can Durex thin condoms break easily?
Ans: No, Durex condoms are quality tested and are very strong. Thus, they do not break.
Q3. How many condoms come in one packet?
Ans: 10 condoms come in one packet of Durex condoms.
Q4. Why are these Durex condoms dotted?
Ans: These condoms have a dotted texture for better stimulation.
Q5. Can Durex condoms expire?
Ans: The Durex condoms have a shelf life of 3 years. Check the expiry date before use and do not use condoms if expired.