Colgate Total Interdental Toothbrush
Colgate total interdental toothbrush is an expert cleaning solution. Colgate toothbrush is recommended to help patients with interproximal plaque removal. The bristles allow effective plaque removal from interdental spaces where caries and gum problems frequently develop. It has a unique handle which makes it easy to use and reach difficult areas in the mouth. Colgate is India’s no. 1 brand, recommended by dentists and is completely safe to use.
- These toothbrushes are available in four sizes.
- It is ideal for older patients.
- It has a unique Triangular Brush Head with a Tri Proxi bristle design.
- The toothbrush has a flexible handle for ease of use and reaches difficult areas in your mouth.
- It gives improved accuracy and comfort due to the non-slip grip.
- Well-suited for travelling. The handle is used as a protective cap.
- Colgate is India's most trusted oral care brand and certified by Indian Dental Association.
- Colgate toothbrushes help you maintain good oral hygiene.
- It has a significantly higher cleaning performance.
- It gives advanced protection from bacteria and provides long-lasting freshness.
- It effectively removes plaque between teeth.
Directions for Use
- It is recommended to use a Colgate toothbrush for brushing your teeth every day.
- It can be used on its own or along with the cover to make a longer handle.
- Patients can use their thumb to recess and grip the brush firmly and gently clean interdental spaces with 3-4 forward/backward movements.
- You must clean the brush under running water after use.
- Store the brush inside the protected cover.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 months for best results.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a hygienic place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Do these toothbrushes come in refill packs?
Ans1. Yes, Colgate total interdental toothbrushes are available in both refill and bulk packs.
Q2. Can I use this toothbrush for my kids?
Ans2. This product is specially designed for adults and older people. It is best to choose from a range of toothbrushes specially designed for kids.
Q3. Is it safe to use the toothbrush twice daily?
Ans3. Yes, you may use the toothbrush twice daily, in addition to regular flossing.