Colgate Slim Soft Orthodontic Toothbrush
Colgate Slim Soft Orthodontic Toothbrush has unique bristles, which have tips of floss. The bristles are 17 times slimmer than the rest of the bristles on the brush. This feature makes the toothbrush clean in places inside the mouth where a normal toothbrush cannot reach. This toothbrush not only takes care of your teeth but also supports a healthy gum function. They have silky soft bristles and are designed for those who suffer from tooth sensitivity and it does not compromise with the quality of brushing. Some people experiencing tooth sensitivity might not be able to handle hot or cold temperatures, while some people might be sensitive to pressure. Colgate Slim Soft Orthodontic Toothbrush is made for those people who have sensitive teeth.
- Colgate Slim Soft Orthodontic Toothbrush uses bristles that are very gentle and soft for your teeth and gums.
- Your gum line and spaces between the teeth can be easily reached with the help of the Colgate Slim Soft Orthodontic Toothbrush.
- This toothbrush is made with a small, hard head which makes it easier to reach the corners of your mouth and gum area.
- It also features a flexible neck, which makes it easier to bend inside the mouth and provides the satisfaction of deep cleaning.
Directions for Use
- Wash the toothbrush with plain water.
- Use your desired toothpaste on it.
- Along the gumline of your mouth, place Colgate Slim Soft Orthodontic Toothbrush at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Using back and forth motion, brush your teeth gently. Do this for both sides, both up and down.
- The inside surface of your tooth should also be clean and hygienic. Using the same back and forth motion, clean this area.
- Brush the surface of the tooth from where we chew food, as this area has a lot of consumed food stuck to the teeth.
- The tip of the brush helps clean the backside of each tooth, especially your canines and incisors, in slow up and down strokes.
- Bacteria, germs and cavities can also find their home in your tongue, making your mouth smell bad. To remove odour from your tongue, make sure to clean your tongue with the backside head of the brush which has ridges for tongue cleaning.
- For external and topical use only.
- Dentists recommend that the toothbrush should be replaced every 3 months because it starts getting worn out.
- In the case of hypersensitive teeth, you can change your brush even more frequently.
- Make sure that after brushing your teeth, rinse your mouth and your brush and then let it dry.
- Bacteria and germs can reside on wet brushes. Once the brush is dry, your toothbrush is safe from the clutches of bacteria.
Q1. How big are the bristles on Colgate Slim Soft Orthodontic Toothbrush?
Ans1. Colgate Slim Soft Orthodontic Toothbrush has innovative dual-core bristles with a strong base and less than 0.01mm and ultra-soft slim tips to provide deep, yet gentle cleaning.
Q2. What is the price of the Colgate Slim Soft Orthodontic Toothbrush?
Ans2. A pack of 4 Colgate Slim Soft Orthodontic Toothbrush retails for ₹ 286.