Colgate SlimSoft Sensitive is silky-soft and specially designed to take good care of your sensitive gums & teeth, while not compromising on the cleaning. The new Colgate Slim Soft toothbrush features floss-tip bristles that are 17x slimmer at the tip, ideal for cleaning the tight spaces between teeth and gums. Designed for people who desire deep clean for better gum health, the toothbrush features silky-soft bristles that are specially designed to take good care of your sensitive gums and teeth, while not compromising on the cleaning.
- Silky-soft bristles are gentle on teeth & gums
- Its bristles have 17X Slimmer tips than an ordinary brush, giving you a deep clean along the gumline & in between teeth
- Small, slim head for hard to reach areas
- Flexible neck extends reach deeper in the mouth
Direction of use:
- Place the toothbrush at a 45-degrees angle along the gum line. Move the toothbrush in a back and forth motion, and repeat for each tooth.
- Brush the inside surface of each tooth, using the same back and forth technique.
- Brush the chewing surface (top) of each tooth.
- Use tip of the brush to brush behind each tooth — front and back, top and bottom and up and down strokes.
- Be sure to brush your tongue to remove odor-causing bacteria.
- For External Use Only. Don't Bite.
- Replace your toothbrush when the bristles fray or bend, or at least every three to four months.
- The ADA advised parents to replace children's toothbrushes more frequently.
- Rinse your toothbrush after brushing and stand it upright to air dry.
- Many bacteria can't survive on dry bristles.