Colgate Maxfresh Spicy Fresh Red Gel Toothpaste Tube Of 300 G
Colgate Max Fresh is a spicy red toothpaste gel that has cooling crystals infused within it, leaving your mouth cool and fresh throughout the day. With this toothpaste, you are bound to be pleasantly surprised with a cool blast of energy and refreshment every morning. Apart from these aesthetic benefits, the Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste also helps keep cavities at bay. Colgate being Indiaâs number one brand of toothpaste, provides adequate protection to your teeth from all types of germs.
- Each morning you brush with the Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste, you are woken up with a bright fresh menthol taste along with the red spicy tingling sensation of this toothpaste.
- Moreover, the tingling spicy sensation imparted by this toothpaste keeps you energized throughout the day.
- This toothpaste helps fight germs and cavities, thereby maintaining the health of the teeth as well as the gums.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Polyethylene Glycol 600
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- Sodium Saccharin
- White Film
- FD & C Yellow No.5 (CI 19140)
- FD & C Blue No.1 (CI 42090)
- An Aqueous Base
The Colgate Max Fresh spicy fresh red gel toothpaste is used to provide 12 hours of protection for your teeth and also leave your mouth feeling cool and refreshed for a long time.
How to Use
- Squeeze the required amount of toothpaste onto your toothbrush and brush twice a day, preferably at 12-hour intervals for optimum results.
- Take care not to swallow any amount of this toothpaste during brushing.
- Store it in a cool place at room temperature.
- Ensure there is no exposure to direct heat and sunlight.
- Keep it away from children below 6 years old.
- Children below 6 years of age and the elderly above 65 years of age should use this product only upon a doctorâs recommendation.
Q1: Is it safe for people with tooth sensitivity?
Ans: This toothpaste is quite strong and not suitable for people with sensitive teeth and gums.
Q2: What to do if I experience excess burning when using this toothpaste?
Ans: In case of such adverse effects, discontinue using this toothpaste and consult a doctor at the earliest.
Q3: What to do if I have swallowed some amount of this toothpaste?
Ans: There is nothing to worry about if itâs a tiny amount but it is advised to visit a doctor if you experience unwanted side effects like a stomach ache.