Cofsils Ginger Lemon Cold & Cough Lozenges Strip Of 10 's
These lozenges from Cofsils are perfect during colds, sore throats and coughs to provide relief quickly and even have antibacterial properties. With a delicious Ginger Lemon flavour, take 1 Cofsils tablet when you are feeling out of it and wait for it to start working. A Cofsils tablet can be taken multiple times a day to give relief from throat pain and itchiness occurring due to smoking, pollution, overexertion of the vocal tract or sickness.
- The triple-action of Cofsils tablet fights bacteria, viral infections and relieves throat pain in one simple, yummy lozenge.
- According to the tests, it can kill up to 99.9% of germs it comes in contact with, which results in at least 2 hours of relief after you take it.
- While it does not cure the underlying causes of colds and coughs, it provides much-needed relief and eases the mental stress of persistent coughs. It can be a vital part of your treatment plan.
- Cofsils tablets provide quick relief within 5 minutes and are much more effective than lozenges that are not medicated.
- Cofsils lozenges are available in many exciting flavours to suit all tastes, including pineapple, lemon-honey, orange, ginger-lemon, strawberry and regular.
Amylmetacresol, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol and Colouring.
To provide short-term relief from cough and throat pain.
How to Use
- Take 1 Cofsils tablet every 3 hours till it dissolves or until the symptoms go away.
- Or follow the instructions given by your doctor.
- Do not swallow the lozenge as a whole, do not chew. Allow it to dissolve.
- Avoid swallowing the tablet whole when you take it, as this does not provide any effective relief.
- Do not take multiple lozenges at one time.
- Do not give it to younger children except under medical supervision.
- Store it away from light and heat, keep it away from children.
Q1: What is the flavour of lozenges in this pack?
Ans: This particular pack is in the Ginger Lemon flavour. However, there are many other interesting flavours available.
Q2: How many tablets come in this strip?
Ans: This pack comes with 10 lozenges in the strip.
Q3: How many can I take in a day?
Ans: It is best to check with your doctor how many Cofsils tablets are safe to take in one day. Always maintain a 3-hour gap between each tablet.
Q4: How long do the effects of this tablet last?
Ans: The relief action should last between 2 and 3 hours. If the symptoms persist or get worse, seek medical attention at the earliest. If you experience worse symptoms after consuming a Cofsils tablet, stop taking it immediately.