Charak Cephagraine Tablets
Charak Cephagraine Tablets have been formulated to offer relief from nasal congestion and ease breathing. The tablets also help in healing migraines and headaches. The consumption of the Charak product lowers the frequency and severity of migraines and also soothes other symptoms associated with it. Those experiencing nausea and tinnitus because of migraines can benefit from its use. The tablets enriched with the goodness of piper longum, zingiber officinale and calotropis gigantea reduces inflammation and are thus helpful in relieving the aforementioned conditions. They are easy and safe to administer.
- Charak Cephagraine Tablet is beneficial for those suffering from the problem of sinusitis. Its unique formula reduces inflammation and liquefies mucous to offer relief from nasal congestion.
- Those suffering from the problem of migraines can especially benefit from its use. The anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of Cephagraine offer relief from headaches and migraines.
- It relaxes the mind and soothes symptoms such as nausea, tinnitus and stress that are associated with migraines.
- Charak Cephagraine Tablets price is quite reasonable especially compared to the benefits they offer.
Key ingredients that form a part of Charak Cephagraine Tablets include the following:
- The Root of Piper Longum
- Sitopaladi Churna
- Calotropis Gigantea
- Datura Metel
- Zingiber Officinale
- Carum Copticum
- Ocimum Sanctum
- Ipomoea Turpethum
- Charak Cephagraine Tablet is used to treat nasal congestion and ease breathing difficulty associated with it.
- It is also used to treat migraines and headaches and soothe various symptoms associated with them.
How to Use
Charak Cephagraine Tablet must be used as directed by the doctor.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store the tablets in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep them out of the reach of children.
- Do not use the product after the mentioned expiration date.
1. Are these tablets an effective cure for migraines?
Charak Cephagraine Tablets prove to be effective in healing migraines. They reduce the frequency of migraines as well as their severity and duration. Moreover, it offers relief from nausea, tinnitus and stress associated with migraines.
2. Can pregnant women have Charak Cephagraine Tablets to cure nasal congestion?
Pregnant women should have Charak Cephagraine Tablets only after consulting their gynaecologist to avoid any sort of complication.
3. How many Charak Cephagraine Tablets should I have in a day to get relief from nasal congestion?
It is recommended to seek medical advice to understand the appropriate dosage of Charak Cephagraine Tablets. This is because the dose varies based on a person’s health condition as well as the severity of nasal congestion.
4. Are Charak Cephagraine Tablets suitable for heart patients?
Although Charak Cephagraine Tablets is prepared with herbal ingredients and is safe to administer, heart patients must consult their cardiologist before administering Charak Cephagraine Tablets.