Charak Ojus Syrup
Charak Ojus Syrup is a digestive aid that improves digestion and gives relief from common digestive disorders. This is a complete solution for dyspepsia, inadequate or excess secretion of enzymes in the digestive tract, as well as the motility of the gastrointestinal tract. Charak Ojus Syrup also works to stimulate appetite. Its ingredients are naturally gastroprotective, prokinetic and mucoprotective to ensure holistic maintenance of the health of the digestive tract.
- Terminalia chebula and Zingiber officinale in Charak Ojus Syrup is known for their potent appetising properties that stimulate the production of digestive enzymes in the digestive tract.
- Aegle marmelos and Pongamia glabra are gastroprotective ingredients that take care of the health of your gastrointestinal tract.
- Charak Ojus Syrup contains that Piper longum stimulates the secretions of the different glands in the intestines to protect it from the acid in the gastric juices.
- Charak Ojus Syrup also contains amla that supplies the body with antioxidants to reduce oxidative stress from scavenging free radicals and helps to reduce swelling following an injury. It also encourages bowel movement and treats constipation.
- Amla also enhances appetite and improves the health of your hair and immune system.
- Haritaki is a popular ayurvedic drug that aids in food absorption and reduces free radical activity.
- Pippali is helpful in reducing pains and combating fever by lowering body temperature. It is also a trusted ingredient in the treatment of anorexia and a drop in appetite.
- Pippali has a range of other benefits, such as treating the symptoms of depression.
- Ginger is an antioxidant that reduces acidity and eliminates the oxidising effect of free radicals on living cells.
Drakhsa, Shatavari, Amla, Ashwagandha, Bhangra, Harde, Vidarikand, Jeera, Sonth, Pippali Mool, Chitrak Mool, Ajmo, Yashtimadhu, Pippali, Mari, Tamalpatra, Taj, Elaichi, Lavang, Loh Bhasma, Flavoured Syrupy Basedrakhsa, Shatavari, Amla, Ashwagandha.
- It acts on the natural enzymes of the digestive system for a safe and effective solution to a range of digestive disorders.
- Charak Ojus Syrup is primarily used to enhance digestion and ease bowel movements.
- Charak Ojus Syrup is helpful in providing relief from abdominal pains, bloating, discomfort, nausea, vomiting, constipation and heartburn.
- It also works to relieve discomforts in the abdomen and the general bloated feeling.
- You can use this syrup to get instant relief from symptoms of indigestion such as belching, bloating and indigestion.
How to Use
The recommended dosage of Charak Ojus Syrup for adults is 10 to 15 ml or one to two teaspoonfuls, to be taken after major meals or as directed by a healthcare professional. This is a herbal medicine that must be consumed for two to three months for holistic relief from digestive disorders.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not overdose.
- Take it under medical supervision.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
1. How many times in a day must Charak Ojus Syrup be administered?
Charak Ojus Syrup must be used two to three times a day for two to three months without missing any dose for the best results.
2. Does Charak Ojus Syrup have any side effects?
No, Charak Ojus Syrup is unlikely to have any side effects as it is entirely made of natural ingredients. However, in case you face any adverse reactions while using the product, discontinue use immediately. If the symptoms continue or aggravate, it is advisable to seek medical consultation.
3. Can Charak Ojus Syrup be administered to children?
After prior consultation with a healthcare professional, Charak Ojus Syrup can be administered to children above 12 years of age.
4. Does Charak Ojus Syrup react adversely with other homoeopathic or allopathic medicine?
Charak Ojus Syrup does not have any adverse reaction with any homoeopathic drug. It might react with allopathic drugs. Therefore, it is advisable to space out consuming the two medicines by at least half an hour to avoid any adverse reactions.