Ceuticoz Perivite Under Eye Cream - 20 Gm
Ceuticoz Perivite Under Eye Cream helps reduce dark circles, eye bags and puffiness. Pigmentation under the eyes can occur due to the abundance of byproducts like biliverdin, bilirubin and so on. The degeneration of connective tissues also is one of the causes. Moreover, Perivite Under Eye Cream helps reduce inflammation around the periorbital area. It also helps dissolve ferric ions and aids in microcirculation to provide flawless skin around the eyes. The cream makes the skin more elastic and smooth.
- Reduces dark circles.
- Prevents puffiness under the eyes.
- Cures eye bags.
- Reduces RBCs concentration.
- Makes skin more elastic.
- Helps degrade byproducts.
- Provides microcirculation.
- Prevents inflammation around the eyes.
- Moisturises and soothes.
- Protects against hyperpigmentation.
- Prevents UV induced melanin synthesis.
- Butylene Glycol
- Chenopodium Quinoa Seed
- Capric Triglyceride
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5
- Sodium Hyaluronate CrossPolymer
- Helps diminish dark circles.
- Reduces puffiness of eyes.
- Prevents eye bags.
- Soothes skin around the eyes.
- Use the under-eye cream after a tiring day.
- Use it after a long journey.
- For use after a long duration of screen time.
- For use at night before bed.
- Provides moisturisation.
- Use it as a regular under-eye cream.
How to Use
- Wash your face with water.
- Pat dry with a towel.
- Take a small amount of Perivite Under Eye Cream at your fingertips.
- Dab it around your eyes gently.
- Don't rub or massage.
- Leave it overnight.
- Keep the cream in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the cream out of reach of children.
- Use it for external use only.
- Don't put it inside your eyes.
- For use under eyes only.
- Do not rub under your eyes after application.
- If it goes inside your eyes, rinse with water.
- If irritation persists, call a doctor.
Q1: Can I use the Ceuticoz cream on other areas of the body?
Ans: The Ceuticoz Perivite cream is designed specifically for your eyes. It helps in the reduction of dark circles, prevents pigmentation and stops puffiness of the eyes. All the ingredients involved are typically used for this purpose. Hence, it is not recommended to use it on other parts of your body.
Q2: What are the age restrictions of using the Perivite Eye Cream?
Ans: Anyone who's above the age of 18 years can use the eye cream and benefit from it. Please note that it is designed for use by adults only. One must not apply it to the skin of an infant or baby. Their skin is far more delicate than that of adults and it can cause severe problems if you're not careful. Hence, please keep the cream out of a baby's reach.
Q3: How many times can I use the Ceuticoz cream in a day?
Ans: It is advisable to apply the cream under your eyes overnight before going to bed. However, you can apply it before taking a nap or using the laptop or phone for a long time.