Bpl Smart Oxy Finger Tip Pulse Black Oximeter (black)
The BPL Pulse Oximeter is used to measure your pulse rate and oxygen levels in the blood, and it comes in a small, easy-to-use form. Pulse oximeters are used in many medical cases mostly relating to lungs and breathing issues, for example during or after surgery, to check how the lung treatments are progressing, to monitor the body's ability to handle physical activity, to determine whether a person requires a ventilator if their lungs aren’t providing enough oxygen and many other similar situations. The BPL Oximeter helps people regularly check and monitor their blood oxygen levels from home, in case they are not receiving enough oxygen through regular breathing. It is often recommended to patients who have had heart attacks, heart failures or currently have anaemia, COPD, Lung cancer, Asthma or Pneumonia.
- It is a non-invasive process that uses light to measure the pulse rate and oxygen level in your blood.
- BPL Pulse Oximeter is highly accurate, tracking the oxygen concentration to an accuracy of +/- 2%, and +/- 2bpm for pulse measurement.
- The colour OLED display shows the SpO2 (blood concentration), SpO2 waveform, pulse rate as well as pulse index (strength of the signal from which readings are measured).
- It also has an alarm option that users can set themselves, which will then alert you if your readings are too low.
- It is battery operated, which makes this small BPL oximeter easily portable.
To measure pulse and oxygen concentration of blood easily and conveniently at home.
How to Use
Simply place your finger into the machine and the BPL Pulse oximeter will automatically take your pulse and oxygen level measurement.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a safe place, away from direct sunlight or excessive heat.
- Read the instructions on the packaging before using it.
Q1: Does it measure blood pressure?
Ans: No, the BPL oximeter only measures oxygen concentration and pulse.
Q2: What is the BPL Pulse Oximeter's price in India?
Ans: The BPL oximeter costs between Rs. 1799 to Rs. 2520 depending on the channel you purchase it from.
Q3: How long does it last?
Ans: This oximeter is a portable battery-powered device, which automatically shuts down when not in use and provides up to 20 hours of usage.
Q4: Are the batteries provided?
Ans: The device comes equipped with two AAA batteries and is ready to use out of the box.
Q5: Does it come with a covering?
Ans: Yes, there is a carrying pouch included for keeping the oximeter safe and easily portable.