Accu-chek Instant S Glucometer Kit (with Free 10 Strips)
Accu-Chek Instant S Blood Glucometer with 10 Test Strip Free provides with visual reassurance with target range indicator and reads the blood glucose result instantly on the large LCD display. Also, with easy-edge strips, get instant clarity of your blood glucose level.
It is used to gives you visual reassurance and also lets you individualize it to suit your personal goals with easy and convenient process.
Product Specification and Features:
The Accu-Chek Instant meter is one of the most accurate systems and it fulfills ISO 15197:2013 standards of accuracy.
- Easy-Edge test strips: Accu-Chek Instant S easy-edge test strip has the largest dosing window of any major blood glucose test strip
It can be dosed anywhere along the edge and automatically absorbs the blood from the patient’s finger.
- No set-up required: Just insert a strip, apply a small blood sample and read your blood glucose results instantly on the large display.
- Sample claims: Capillary, Venous, Arterial, Neonate
The number of saved readings shown is upto 500 tests
- Test strip options: Test strips come in 10, 25, and 50 vials, so you can choose whatever fits your therapy
- Virtually pain-free testing: Enjoy virtually pain-free testing with the Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device
- Minimum Glucose Level Measurement Range (mg/dL): 60-140 mg
- Maximum Glucose Level Measurement Range (mg/dL): 90-300 mg/dl
- Glucose Level Measurement Accuracy: ± 15 %
- Minimum Blood Sample Needed: 0.5
- Date and Time: Yes
- Alternate Site Testing: Yes
- Memory Function: Yes
- Lancets Included: Yes(7,14,30,&90 days fasting & post prandial average)
- Test Strips Included: Yes
- No. of Test Strips Included: 10
Directions For Use:
Place the test strip inside the glucometer and draw a drop of blood by pricking the finger with the lancet
Place the drop of blood in the semicircle present on the test strip
Read the label carefully before use
Keep out of reach of the children
Avoid any physical damage
Store in a clean and dry place
Every time you start to use a new box of test strips, make sure to calibrate your meter
Check the strips are within their expiry date
Make sure to wash and dry your hands before testing
Do not squeeze your finger when taking a blood drop sample