Bounce Nicotine Mini Lozenge 2 Mg (5 Packs Of 10 Lozenges) | Mint, Cherry & Cinnamon Flavour, Sugar Free | Helps Quit Smoking | 60 Count
Get rid of the harmful habit of smoking with the 'Nixit Nicotine Lozenge'. The 'Nixit Nicotine Lozenge' provides an effective aid to help people stop smoking.
It is 3 times more effective for quitting smoking, compared to quitting unaided. 'Nixit' lozenges have a higher 'quit smoking' rate with lesser chances of relapse and lesser chances of quitting-related weight gain
The mint flavoured lozenge works on the principle of 'Nicotine Replacement Therapy'. Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) is a medically approved method for quitting smoking successfully, with controlled release of nicotine.
The dosage of nicotine is steadily reduced over the duration of the course allowing the body to gradually adjust to nicotine independence.
Nicotine lozenges are unique and better and can reduce withdrawal symptoms significantly, They are easy to use and are not required to be chewed.
Kindly use in the following dosages:
- Weeks 1–6: One lozenge every 1 to 2 hours
- Weeks 7–9: One lozenge every 2 to 4 hours
- Weeks 10–12: One lozenge every 4 to 8 hours
- Do not use more than 1 lozenge at a time or continuously use 1 after another.
- Do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours or more than 20 lozenges per day
- Consuming 'Nixit' lozenges is as easy as any other lozenge. They can be used by smokers having dentures or jaw pain
- Since the quantity of nicotine is less than the cigarettes and it is further reduced, people may feel slight headache, insomnia and nausea in the beginning.
- People may also feel mouth or throat irritation and may experience hiccups.
- However, by tapering the dose, body’s dependence on nicotine is gradually reduced until it no longer requires it.