Bajaj Amla Hair Oil - 500ml
Bajaj Amla Hair Oil is a non-sticky oil that nurtures your hair in the 3 best ways. The 3x hair formula of the oil makes your hair stronger, healthier and moisturised. The hair oil helps tame flyaways, frizzy and unmanageable hair. Bajaj Amla Rosemary Hair Oil is the fusion of three amazing ingredients, including amla, almond, and rosemary. Amla strengthens the hair follicles, reduces the premature greying and thinning of hair. The rosemary and almond oil in the formulation aids in enhancing hair growth.
- It quickly absorbs into the scalp, hence provides a lightweight and non-sticky feeling.
- The oil keeps your hair moisturised and frizz-free for longer hours.
- Bajaj Amla Hair Oil offers triple protection and softness to the hair.
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Oil
- Badam (Almond) Oil
- Gulmenhdi (Rosemary) Oil
- Light liquid Paraffin
- Provides your hair with the strength and nourishment they need.
- Nourishes and conditions the hair tips to roots.
- Reduces the thinning of hair, making hair healthier-looking.
- It halts the early greying of hair.
- Bajaj Amla Conditioning Hair Oil improves healthy hair growth.
How to Use
- Take an adequate amount of Bajaj Amla Hair Oil on your palm or in a container.
- Else, you can directly apply the required amount of oil onto the scalp in sections.
- Gently massage the oil till it gets fully absorbed into the scalp.
- Wash them after a couple of hours or the next day.
- Do not use amla hair oil on the eyes, nose, mouth, sensitive areas and private parts.
- Stop using the oil if you are allergic to any ingredient or feeling any irritation.
- Keep Bajaj Amla Hair Oil away from children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Carefully read all the instructions present on the label.
Q 1. How does Bajaj Amla Hair oil act on hair?
Ans. The Bajaj Amla Hair Oil deeply conditions and strengthens the hair without making it sticky and oily.
Q 2. Does Bajaj Amla Hair Oil darken grey hair?
Ans. Amla oil helps in preventing the greying of hair. However, it doesn’t darken the already present grey hair.
Q 3. Does it protect against hair fall?
Ans. Yes, Amla extract in the oil offers complete protection to the hair from hair fall and strengthens the roots.