Baidyanath Rogan Badam Oil - 50 Ml
Baidyanath Rogan Badam Oil is an effective skin rejuvenator and health tonic, good for the hair. The oil is extracted from pure almond oil and has various uses. It is beneficial for children and helps nourish the skin and hair. Baidyanath is a popular and trusted brand that offers great quality products and has evolved over the years to contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
- Baidyanath Rogan Badam Oil acts as a tonic for the brain and nerves.
- It helps increase overall strength and make the bones stronger.
- It also provides cardiovascular and neurological benefits.
- It helps provide rich moisturization to the skin.
- It works great for dry skin and chapped lips.
- The oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and provides essential omega-6 acid.
- It removes constipation naturally.
- It improves the strength of muscles and nerves.
Almonds (Badam Tel)
Baidyanath Rogan Badam Oil has diverse uses. It improves your skin tone, heals dry skin and has been used for centuries to help assistskin problems such as eczema and psoriasis. It gives you beautiful, nourished hair and plays an essential role in giving you internal strength and takes care of your overall health.
How to Use
- If you consume the oil orally, take 5-10ml with 1 cup of milk, preferably at night or morning.
- If you use almond oil topically, apply it directly on the scalp and hair or massage on the skin.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the dosage.
Q1. What is the shelf life of Baidyanath Rogan Badam Oil?
Ans: You can use Baidyanath Rogan Badam Oil for three years from the date of manufacturing.
Q2. How much almond oil is safe to drink?
Ans: You may drink one teaspoon of almond oil every morning. One teaspoon provides a plethora of benefits, including boosting digestion and strengthening the nervous system.
Q3. Is almond oil good for everyone?
Ans: Almond oil is generally safe for anyone to use on their hair and skin. However, people with nut allergies should not use almond oil to helps avoid any allergic reaction. Those with acne-prone skin should avoid applying almond oil directly to the face, as it may block pores and cause breakouts.