Avene Antirougeurs Jour Spf 20 40ml
Avene Antirougeurs Jour SPF 20 is an all-day cream meant for women who are suffering from Couperosis. This emulsion has been tested and found safe for use by women prone to skin sensitivities. Use it for one month at least to see results.
Avene Antirougeurs Jour SPF 20 has been proven to show results by applying it just once daily as a moisturizer. On application post mild cleansing, the cream locks in the moisture. The cream is effective for people with all skin types.
- The cream is free from parabens.
- It is a face cream meant for daily care.
- Sun protection cream with SPF 20.
- Anti-redness cream.
- Tested by women with skin different types and conditions for 1 month.
- Avene Antirougeurs Jour SPF 20 tackles skin puffiness.
- Hypoallergenic formulation.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua)
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Isodecyl Neopentanoate
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Arachidyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Avene Antirougeurs Jour SPF 20 is an all-day sun protection cream that works across all skin types starting from normal, combination to sensitive skin.
- The moisturising cream is particularly recommended for women suffering from Skin Couperosis.
How to Use
- Clean your face with a mild cleanser.
- Take coin-sized amount of Avene Antirougeurs Jour SPF 20 on your palm.
- Gently massage it onto your face.
- Read the product label thoroughly before use.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Discontinue using the product on the occurrence of allergic reactions.
- For external use only.
Q 1. What is couperosis?
Ans. Couperosis is a skin condition that leads to the appearance of tiny, pus-filled eruptions caused as a result of weak blood vessels. It generally affects fair-skinned women who are in their 40-50’s. Avene Antirougeurs Jour SPF 20 helps to tackle Couperosis.
Q 2. Does the Avene Antirougeurs Jour SPF 20 lead to allergic reactions?
Ans. No, the Avene Antirougeurs Jour SPF 20 has been tested by women for over a month to check for any allergic reactions. Although there are no proven negative effects please discontinue using the product and consult a dermatologist right away if you experience rashes and acne.
Q 3. Is Avene Antirougeurs Jour SPF 20 suitable for both men and women?
Ans. As per the product label, Avene Antirougeurs Jour SPF 20 is ideally meant for middle-aged women with standard to skin sensitivities and couperosis. But you may consult a dermatologist if you are a man and are considering purchasing this product.