&Me Plant Based Protein Powder For Women -245 Gm
AndMe Plant-Based Protein Powder For Women provides 30% of the daily quantity of nutrition for maintaining overall health in women. It comes in a delicious chocolate flavour with no added sugars and colour. It is gluten-free and contains no preservatives. It is curated with 16.5 grams of plant protein, 16 Ayurvedic herbs, 14 vitamins, 7 minerals and 11 antioxidants, serving the daily nutritional content. Being dairy-free, it is a great option for vegans.
- Provides energy and strength and boosts immunity in women.
- Relieves stress in women and regulates hormone levels.
- It helps provide daily nutrition and ultimately assists in managing weight.
- Plant-based pea protein
- Cocoa powder
- Prebiotic fibre
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Almond powder
- Ayurvedic herb extract
- Vanilla powder
- Used to provide women with 30% of their daily nutrition.
- Helps women maintain their overall health.
- Helps in building immunity and boosting metabolism.
- Manages the hormonal imbalance.
How to Use
- Empty the contents of the sachet in a glass or shaker.
- Add 250 ml of water or milk (warm or cold).
- Shake well and enjoy the chocolate-flavoured protein shake.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not consume if the package is opened or damaged.
- Do not use it after the expiry date.
- The product may have traces of nuts, soy and milk.
- Pregnant women and lactating women should consult a doctor before use.
- Thalassemia patients may consume it under medical supervision.
Q1. Are there any side effects of AndMe Plant-Based Protein Powder For Women?
Ans: No, there are no AndMe Plant-Based Protein Powder For Women side effects. But the product may contain nuts, milk and soy traces, so lactating women and women with thalassemia should consult experts before use.
Q2. Can pregnant women take AndMe Plant-Based Protein Powder For Women?
Ans: For taking AndMe Plant-Based Protein Powder For Women in pregnancy, consult a doctor. Do not take it without consulting an expert.
Q3. Why is AndMe Plant-Based Protein Powder For Women a good choice?
Ans: It is packed with the goodness of Ayurvedic herbs, 14 Vitamins, 7 Minerals, 11 Antioxidants that provide women with 30% of the daily nutrition requirement.