&Me Easy Menstrual Cup With Pouch
The Andme Easy Menstrual Cup is composed of 100% soft, medical-grade silicone that is safe to use. There are no toxins, no BPA, no fragrance used in this product. It is very soft and foldable, due to which you can grip easily while you insert the cup inside. A tiny stud is present at the bottom, which ensures that you don’t even feel you have a cup inside when you are on your periods.
- This menstrual cup acts as a complete layer of protection when you are on your period.
- It provides 100% protection whether the flow is heavy or light.
- This Andme Menstrual Cup is super comfortable to wear and provides you with 8-10 hours of protection during medium flow and about 5-6 hours during heavy menstrual flows.
- This menstrual cup protects you from getting stains on your clothes during heavy-flow days of your periods.
- The Andme Menstrual Cup, with its antibacterial properties, protects you against vaginal infections and irritation.
100% soft and medical grade silicone.
- Prevents leakage and stains.
- This cup is completely safe and comfortable to use.
- The Andme Menstrual Cup protects you from any skin irritations.
- This cup is best for both the heavy and lighter flow days of your periods.
- Effective for people with sensitive skin as it provides a lot of comfort and is safe.
How to Use
- First, engage your kegel muscles and make two folds along the rim of the menstrual cup.
- Insert it in your vagina and pull it up from the kegel muscles.
- Insert until you hear a slight pop sound.
- To remove the cup, locate the bottom part of the cup, pinch at the bottom and pull the cup out.
- Over or extended use of these cups are harmful and can cause bacterial growth and infections.
- Always wash the menstrual cup with lukewarm water after use.
- Store it in a hygienic place.
- Touch and use the menstrual cup with clean hands.
- Sanitise the menstrual cup before use.
Q1: Are there any side effects to this product?
Ans: There is no Andme Menstrual Cup side effect. It is 100% safe made from medical grade silicone, which keeps you comfortable and protects you entirely from leakage and stains for 8 hours straight.
Q2: What is the expiry date?
Ans: The Andme Menstrual Cup is made of 100% soft, medical-grade silicone that is safe to use. This cup can last up to 3-5 years.
Q3: Can a teenager use the menstrual cup?
Ans: Yes, anyone who has periods can use a menstrual cup. Age doesn’t matter for usage.
Q4: Is this menstrual cup reusable?
Ans: Yes, it is reusable. It is made of 100% soft, medical-grade silicone that does not contain toxins, BPA or fragrance and is safe to use.