Alvizia Alenflax Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil 1000 Mg Capsules Bottle Of 60
The Alvizia Alenflax Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil Softgel Capsules are pharmaceutical capsules that aid in providing the right dose of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids to the body. Each capsule contains 1000mg of cold-pressed, plant-derived flaxseed oil, making it the best alternative for people who do not consume fish. It is safe and made using Gluten-free and Non-GMO ingredients in a WHO-GMP compliant facility. The capsules are effectively formulated to exert a protective influence on the heart, eyes and bones. It is a health supplement that also promotes the normal functioning of the digestive system, boosts immunity and assists in effective weight management. Each bottle of the product contains 60 soft gel capsules.
- Consumption of these capsules is an easy and effective way to incorporate Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids into the diet, especially for people who do not consume fish.
- It controls inflammation, reduces joint pain and acts as an overall immunity booster, especially in older women.
- It nourishes hair follicles, skin and nails and promotes their healthy growth.
- It promotes fat-burning via thermogenesis.
- It can have a protective action on the heart, brain, bones and digestive system.
- The cholesterol levels and blood pressure may be lowered.
- It helps to maintain good vision and eye health.
Plant-based Cold-pressed Flaxseed Oil (1000mg), Food Grade Gelatin, Humectants [420(I), 422], Preservatives (218, 219), Permitted Food Colours.
- Being plant-derived, it can be used to meet the needs of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids in people who do not consume fish.
- It is useful for lowering cholesterol levels and blood pressure in individuals.
- As it embodies an anti-inflammatory property, it can be used to reduce joint pain and inflammation, especially in older women.
- It promotes the healthy growth of hair, improves its texture and reduces breakage.
- It can assist in weight management by inducing fat-burning via thermogenesis.
- It maintains the health of the heart, brain, bones and gut.
- It promotes eye health and good vision.
- It has the property to keep the skin hydrated and moisturized.
How to Use
- The recommended dosage for adults is one capsule daily or as directed by the physician.
- It can be consumed directly.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with any known medical conditions should consult a physician before using this product.
- Do not use it if the safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Q1: Do the Alenflax Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil Capsules contain Mucilage?
Ans: Yes. Flaxseeds are one of the richest sources of lignans and contain high amounts of soluble fibre, Mucilage.
Q2: Do the Alenflax Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil Capsules help in weight management?
Ans: The flaxseed capsules may assist in weight management in several ways. They are a good source of fibres. In addition, flaxseeds help to avoid sugar cravings and improve workout performance, thereby facilitating weight loss.
Q3: Why is the Alenflax Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil Capsules deemed non-vegetarian?
Ans: The main ingredient is flaxseed oil is a purely vegetarian source for Omega 3. However, the product is categorized non-vegetarian as the capsule shell is composed of Gelatine which comes in the Non-vegetarian Category.