Vorth Tp Er 50mg Tablets
Vorth Tp 50 MG Description
Vorth Tp Er Tablet manages moderate to severe acute pain for a short duration (such as pain from an injury). It is composed of Tapentadol. It belongs to the class of opioid or narcotic painkillers. T
he mode of action of the Vorth Tp Er tablet is to stop pain signals from the brain and lower the chemical messenger, which reduces the pain. Managing the pain that starts suddenly has a specific reason, and it is expected to go away after the cause of the pain is gone is the primary use of the Vorth Tp Er tablet. This tablet is also used to treat severe nerve-related pain caused by nerve damage. It can also provide relief for toothache, fever, period pain, and cold conditions etc. Try following your doctor's advice and direction for using the Vorth Tp Er tablets. These tablets can form a physical and mental dependency, even with normal doses, primarily if used for a long time. Therefore, the dose and duration of these tablets should be monitored.
|You Save||₹21.30 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Moderate to Severe Pain|
|Side effects||Nausea, Vomiting, Drowsiness, Excessive Sleepiness, Constipation, Orthostatic Hypotension, Blurry Vision, Headache, Loss of Appetite, Agitation, Dry Mouth, Chest Pain|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Uses of Vorth Tp 50 MG
- According to CDSCO, the Vorth Tp Er tablet can be used to relieve moderate to severe pain in adults over 18 years of age.
Contraindications of Vorth Tp 50 MG
- If you have a known allergic reaction to tapentadol or any component of the Vorth Tp ER tablet.
- If you had any brain disorders such as seizures, head injuries, tumours, etc.
- If you are currently using medications for mood disorders or depression.
- If you have severe stomach or intestinal problems due to blockage, infection, paralytic ileus, constipation, etc.
- If you have a previous history of substance or alcohol dependency or addiction.
- If you are diagnosed with severe respiratory problems like asthma, sleep apnea, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder)
- If you have any known acute kidney or liver illnesses like chronic liver disorder, if you have epilepsy or seizure disorder.
- If you are under treatment for high blood pressure.
Side effects of Vorth Tp 50 MG
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Excessive tiredness
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Vorth Tp 50 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are under the age of 18 years.
- You are using any other medications. Give your doctor complete medical history.
- You drink alcohol or excessive amounts of caffeine every day.
- You are using any herbal products, ayurvedic medicines, vitamins or supplements.
- You are over the age of 65. If this medicine is given to older adults, the dose must be carefully observed to stop excessive side effects.
- You have low blood pressure. If you abruptly change the position from lying down to standing, this medicine can cause a sudden fall in blood pressure (orthostatic hypotension).
Mode of Action of Vorth Tp 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Vorth Tp 50 MG
- Take a Vorth Tp ER tablet exactly as advised by your doctor.
- You can take a Vorth tablet with or without consuming food.
- Try not to exceed the dosage, even if you cannot notice any effects.
- It is better to take this whole tablet with a glass of water without breaking this tablet or chewing it.
- Do not use it if the package has been already opened.
- Do not abruptly stop taking this medication, as it can have side effects.
- Do not use it with other medicines without informing your doctor.
Interactions of Vorth Tp 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- It is better not to take the Vorth Tp ER capsule with other similar opioid pain medications, as they can cause severe adverse effects due to overdose.
- Do not take a Vorth Tp ER tablet with various antidepressants such as linezolid, methylene blue, naltrexone, etc. They can cause improved side effects like sleepiness, dizziness, tremors, lethargy, vomiting, etc....
- Consult a doctor first if you want to take antihistamines such as cetirizine, diphenhydramine, etc. With Vorth Tp Er tablets, they can increase the severity of drowsiness.
Interactions with food items
- You can take the Vorth Tp ER tablets with or without consuming food. It does not cause any reactions when mixed with food.
Storage and disposal of Vorth Tp 50 MG
Dosage of Vorth Tp 50 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I develop a physical dependency or addiction if I use Vorth Tp ER tablets every day?
Q: Can I use the Vorth Tp ER tablets with other painkillers?
Q: Can I stop taking the Vorth Tp ER tablets if the pain subsides?
- Tapentadol: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. MedlinePlus. U.S. National Library of Medicine; [cited 2022 Mar 19]. Available from
- Singh DR, Nag K, Shetti AN, Krishnaveni N. Tapentadol hydrochloride: A novel analgesic [Internet]. Saudi journal of anaesthesia. Medknow Publications & Media Pvt Ltd; 2013 [cited 2022 Mar 19]. Available from:
- Tapentadol [Internet]. Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed) [Internet]. U.S. National Library of Medicine; 2020 [cited 2022 Mar 19]. Available from
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 2022 Mar 19]. Available from: