Stazonex 1mg Tablet
Stazonex 1 MG Description
Stazonex Tablet is an anti-cancer medicine containing anastrozole as its active ingredient. It is used to treat advanced breast cancer in post-menopausal women. Breast cancer is one of the most commo
n types of cancer found in female patients and is classified into various types. Stazonex should be taken as instructed by your doctor. The dose and frequency will be decided by your doctor. Swallow it with a glass of water, after having your meals. You should not miss any dose or consume it more than what is recommended.
- Altraz 1mg TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd14 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 810.00₹ 688.5033% CHEAPER₹ 49.18/Tablet
- Femistra 1mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zydus Lifesciences Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 366.81₹ 311.7957% CHEAPER₹ 31.18/Tablet
- Armotraz 1mg TabletBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 691.77₹ 588.0020% CHEAPER₹ 58.8/Tablet
- Arimidex 1mg TabletBy Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd14 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 3435.00₹ 3435.00₹ 245.36/Tablet
- Anabrez 1mg TabletBy Sun Pharma5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 263.75₹ 224.1939% CHEAPER₹ 44.84/Tablet
Uses of Stazonex 1 MG
Contraindications of Stazonex 1 MG
Side effects of Stazonex 1 MG
- Reduced appetite
- Excessive sleepiness
- Generalized weakness
- Skin rashes
- Hair thinning
Precautions and Warnings of Stazonex 1 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from liver or kidney diseases, then Stazonex Tablets should be used with caution.
- You have any disease that affects the strength of your bones.
- You are on a medication containing tamoxifen or estrogen.
- Your periods have not yet stopped and you have not yet gone through menopause. Your doctor might ask you to confirm your menopause by performing some blood tests if it cannot be clinically confirmed.
- The medicine may contain lactose and should be avoided if you are known to suffer from galactose intolerance.
- Stazonex Tablets should not be used in children and adolescents.
Mode of Action of Stazonex 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Stazonex 1 MG
Interactions of Stazonex 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Stazonex Tablets may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or a vaccination scheduled....
- It is advisable to avoid Tamoxifen, another medicine used to treat breast cancer or other estrogen-containing therapies while taking Stazonex Tablets as it will reduce the effectiveness of medicines.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Stazonex 1 MG
Dosage of Stazonex 1 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Stazonex Tablets be used in men?
Q: What is the ideal duration for Stazonex therapy?
- Anastrozole 1 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 June 2022]
- Anastrozole 1 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 June 2022]
- ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022. NCBI. Aromatase inhibitors in men: effects and therapeutic options. [online] [Accessed 4 June 2022].
- Ascopost.com. 2022. More Data Show Small Benefit From Extended Endocrine Therapy - The ASCO Post. [online] [Accessed 4 June 2022].
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 4 June 2022]