Recita Forte Tablet
Recita Forte Tablet Description
Recita Forte Tablet is a combination medication intended to treat people with anxiety disorders. This medication is not used for patients under 18. It's frequently used to diagnose or treat infantile
spasms, anxiety disorders, and depression. This medication soothes the brain by minimising the excessive and abnormal activities of the nerve cells. It has some side effects, such as unusual eye movements, ataxia (a lack of muscular coordination), blood dyscrasias, and constipation. Clonazepam and escitalopram salts are used to formulate the Recita Forte Tablet. Consume this medication in the duration and dose as recommended by the physician as it has the potential of habit-forming.
|You Save||₹21.55 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clonazepam(0.5 Mg) + Citalopram(10.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Infantile spasms, Anxiety disorders, Depression|
|Side effects||Anorgasmia (less orgasm), Decreased urine output, Delayed ejaculation, Memory impairment, Reduced cognitive abilities, Running or obstructed nose, Uncoordinated body movements|
|Therapy||ANTI-ANXIETY AND ANTI-DEPRESSANT|
Uses of Recita Forte Tablet
- Infantile spasms (Seizure)
- Anxiety disorders
Contraindications of Recita Forte Tablet
- Acute pulmonary insufficiency (respiratory issue)
- Angle-closure glaucoma (optic eye condition)
- Myasthenia gravis (neuromuscular disease)
- Severe respiratory insufficiency
- Sleep apnoea syndrome
Side effects of Recita Forte Tablet
- Decreased urine
- Delayed ejaculation
- Memory impairment
- Reduced cognitive abilities
- Runny or obstructed nose
- Uncoordinated body movements
Precautions and Warnings of Recita Forte Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from a renal condition.
- You are suffering from a liver illness.
Mode of Action of Recita Forte Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Recita Forte Tablet
- Follow your doctor's recommendation on the dosage and frequency of this medication.
- Take it all at once. It should not be chewed, smashed, or broken.
- Recita Forte Tablet can be consumed with or without meals. However, it's best if you take it at the same time every day.
Interactions of Recita Forte Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Recita Forte Tablet should not be taken with:
- Gastric medications such as cimetidine. Combining these medications can cause difficult concentration, drowsiness, and dizziness.
- Antibiotics such as rifampin, ciprofloxacin, clarithromycin, rifampin, rifabutin, and rifabutin. Combining these medications can impact the metabolic activity of the Recita Forte Tablet.
- Anticonvulsants such as carbamazepine. Combining these medications can reduce the therapeutic benefits of the Recita Forte Tablet.
- Beta-blockers such as metoprolol, diltiazem, and verapamil. Combining these medications can enhance the serum concentration of clonazepam.
Interactions with food items
- Recita Forte Tablet should not be taken with grapefruit juice. Grapefruit juice acts as an inhibitor of intestinal CYP3A4, allowing more medicine to enter the bloodstream and remain in the body for longer. As a consequence, the body contains an excessive concentration of medication....
Storage and disposal of Recita Forte Tablet
Dosage of Recita Forte Tablet
Missed a Dose
Dr. Divya Rohra
Dr. Jagruti Jain
M.B.B.S., M.D., D.N.B., General Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What types of withdrawal effects do you get after you stop taking Recita Forte Tablet?
Q: Is this a Recita Forte Tablet that creates a habit?
Q: I have diabetes and a tendency to bleed easily. What should I consider?
- Clonazepam: MedlinePlus medicine Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2017 [cited 19 February 2022]. Available from:
- Clonazepam tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2017 [cited 19 February 2022]. Available from
- Escitalopram: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2017 [cited 19 February 2022]. Available from: