Polybion Sf Complete Bottle Of 400ml Syrup
By PROCTER & GAMBLE HEALTHCARE
400ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Polybion SF syrup is a multivitamin, containing mainly various component of Vitamin B. It is a dietary supplement that promotes health and nutrition. It is useful in maintaining skin, hair and liver. Vitamin B complex increases the production of red blood cells, thus improve heart condition. It also prevents nerve impairment and is a key supplement in maintaing overall health of an individual. Vitmain B complex is also useful in providing energy.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Polybion SF Syrup is a vitamin B complex supplement containing a combination of Vitamin B1 (also known as thiamine), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) and D-panthenol (which is a provitamin of B5).read less
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1): It helps the body to break down sugars in the diet, thus helps in improving the functions of the heart and nerve cells.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): It is essential for body growth and helps in the production of red blood cells. It also helps in releasing energy from proteins. It is also involved in many processes in the body and is necessary for normal cell growth and functions.read less
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3): It helps in maintaining healthy skin and nerves
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6): It plays a vital role in the production of red blood cells, and the proper functioning of nerves. It also helps the body turn food into energy and maintain brain functions.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12): It is essential for protein metabolism, aids the formation of red blood cells and maintains the central nervous system.
- D-panthenol: It is important for the metabolism and also plays a vital role in the production of hormones and cholesterol.
Uses of Polybion Sf Complete Bottle Of 400ml Syrup
- Polybion SF Syrup is used to treat vitamin B deficiency
- When vitamin requirement of the body is high because of nutrient malabsorption, poor diet while recovering from an illness, after surgery, during pregnancy, and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Polybion Sf Complete Bottle Of 400ml Syrup
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc; Make sure to consult your doctor before using Polybion SF syrup.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- You should not take this syrup if you are allergic to any component of this supplement
- You are planning to undergo any surgery or operation
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol
- You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to stay alert
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
- Polybion SF syrup should be used under medical supervision only.
Directions for Use of Polybion Sf Complete Bottle Of 400ml Syrup
Polybion SF syrup should be taken as recommended by your doctor. Shake well before use. Read the label carefully before using this syrup. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than the quantity prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Polybion Sf Complete Bottle Of 400ml Syrup
- Store Polybion SF syrup in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets
- Do not use if you notice the contents are of a different colour in any way or particles are present.
- You need to properly discard this syrup when it is expired or no longer needed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Polybion SF syrup?
A: Polybion SF syrup is a Vitamin B complex supplement that is used to treat and prevent Vitamin B deficiency. It is essential in maintaining proper health for your heart, brain, and body.
Q: How long can I take Polybion SF syrup?
A: It would be best if you took Polybion SF syrup as long as your doctor prescribes it. Do not stop taking this syrup without the knowledge of your doctor.
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Polybion SF syrup?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history
- Inform your doctor if you have a liver or kidney-related disease
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby
- Polybion SF syrup may interact with other medicines, hence inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including supplements or herbal products. Also, tell your doctor if you are stopping any medicineread less
Q: When should I take Polybion SF syrup?
A: Polybion SF syrup is a Vitamin B complex supplement that should be consumed mainly during day time. However, take it as prescribed by your doctor for the prescribed duration.
Q: Is Polybion SF syrup safe during pregnancy?
A: Polybion SF syrup is a dietary supplement and may not cause any harm to the unborn baby when consumed at the dose recommended by your physician.
- MedlinePlus. Thiamine. [Accessed on 14.Dec.2020] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Riboflavin. [Accessed on 14.Dec.2020] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Nicotinamide. [Accessed on 14.Dec.2020] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Pyridoxine. [Accessed on 14.Dec.2020] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Cyanocobalamin. [Accessed on 14.Dec.2020] (online)
- MedlinePlus. D-panthenol. [Accessed on 14.Dec.2020] (online)
Other Variants for
Polybion Sf Complete Bottle Of 400ml Syrup
- Polybion Sf Complete Bottle Of 250 Ml Syrup
- Polybion Sf Complete Bottle Of 100 Ml Syrup
- Polybion Inj 2 Ml
- Polybion Infusion 50 Ml X 2
- Polybion Strip Of 20 Capsules
- Polybion Cap
- Polybion Syp 250 Ml
- Polybion Tab
- Polybion Complete Syp 150 Ml
- Polybion Bottle Of 400 Ml Syrup
- Polybion Syrup 150 Ml
- Polybion Syp 100 Ml
Last Updated on: 16 Dec 2020 | 05:13 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved