Mifty Kit Tablets
Mifty Kit Tablets Description
Mifty Kit comes in the class of drugs that act on the uterus. It is used to induce medical abortion in early pregnancy under the strict guidance of a medical practitioner. Doctors recommend Mifty Kit
as an alternative to surgical abortion. Mifepristone and Misoprostol in Mifty kit act on the uterus and induce contractions resulting in the expulsion of the products of conception. Medical abortion doesn’t require anaesthesia or surgery. It has the advantage of starting the dosage at home or in the doctor's office and completing the medication schedule according to the advice given by the health practitioner. It doesn’t affect fertility and future pregnancy.
|You Save||₹17.70 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Misoprostol(200.0 Mcg) + Mifepristone(200.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Medical termination of early pregnancy up to 63 days counted from the first day of the last menstrual period.|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, Diarrhoea, Lower abdominal pain, Giddiness, Chills, Fever Headache, Tremors, Weakness.|
|Therapy||DRUGS ACTING ON UTERUS|
Uses of Mifty Kit Tablets
- Medical termination of an early pregnancy up to 63 days counted from the first day of the last menstrual period.
Contraindications of Mifty Kit Tablets
- If you have a history of allergy to any of the ingredients in Mifty Kit
- If you are pregnant for more than 63 days counting from the first day of the last menstrual period
- If you have a pregnancy suspected to be outside the uterus (Ectopic pregnancy)
- If you have diseases of heart, liver, lung or kidneys
- If you are taking blood-thinning medicines
- If you have a history of convulsions
- If you have bleeding disorders
- If you have adrenal failure
- If you are taking steroids
Side effects of Mifty Kit Tablets
- Nausea, vomiting
- Lower abdominal pain
- Rare severe side effects
- Incomplete abortion
- Heavy or prolonged bleeding
- Infection of the genital tract
- Serious side effects
- Allergic reaction
- Skin eruptions
- Contact your doctor immediately if you get any allergic reaction.
- Consult your doctor if your bleeding is prolonged or heavy.
Precautions and Warnings of Mifty Kit Tablets
Other General Warnings
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Mifty Kit.
- Your doctor should know about the medication you are taking before starting this medicine.
- You should stay close to the medical centre for any need of emergency care.
- Contact your healthcare provider if you have heavy bleeding.
- Reach out to emergency service if you have any allergic reaction.
- You should visit the doctor for follow up visits as and when advised by the doctor.
Ingredients and Benefits of Mifty Kit Tablets
- Mifty Kit contains Mifepristone 200 mg and Misoprostol 200 mcg. Mifepristone is a synthetic steroid. Misoprostol is a synthetic compound which is similar to progesterone hormone that is naturally present in the body. These medicines induce strong contractions in the uterus and break its inner lining. This causes detachment of the products of conception and discontinuation of pregnancy....
- Mifty kit has the advantage of long shelf life, wide availability and high success rate. It does not need surgery or anaesthesia.
Mode of Action of Mifty Kit Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mifty Kit Tablets
- You should use Mifty kit only after discussion with your doctor.
- Your doctor shall do a physical examination and certain tests to confirm intrauterine pregnancy. He may also suggest some blood tests.
- You should understand the risks and benefits of using this medicine from your doctor.
- Use all the tablets in the kit as advised by the doctor. The two drugs in the kit are taken with a gap. Use them at the scheduled time.
- Oral tablets should be taken with food.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablets.
- Consult your doctor if you feel any side effects of the medicine.
Interactions of Mifty Kit Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Mifty kit tablets Interactions with other medicines
Interactions with food items
- Mifty kit tablets interactions with food
- You can continue with the usual diet.
- It should be taken with food.
- You should not take alcohol when taking this medicine. Taking alcohol along with it may result in nausea, vomiting, headache and dizziness.
Storage and disposal of Mifty Kit Tablets
Dosage of Mifty Kit Tablets
- Overdosage does not occur with Mifty kit. It is a complete kit for one course usage. Call your doctor if more doses have been taken accidentally.
- Keep your partner or family members informed of the possible side effects of these tablets. They can call for emergency services immediately in case you have skin rashes, hives, heavy bleeding, tremors, tightness in chest, difficulty in breathing....