Keto Soap 100gm
By MED MANOR ORGANICS PVT LTD
100g Soap in Wrap
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Keto soap is used to treat superficial fungal and yeast infections. Fungal infections are common because we are surrounded by fungi around us in the environment and they are part of the natural flora of the skin. Certain activities lead to an outgrowth of them and lead to fungal infections. It is a medicated antifungal soap containing Ketoconazole. Ketoconazole present in Keto soap inhibits the synthesis of chemicals in fungi and inhibits their growth. Keto soap is a medicated soap. It must not be used for the regular purpose or in the absence of fungal infection. Fungal infections are contagious. It passes from one side of the body to the other. You must not share the soap with anyone as they pass from person to person through direct skin contact, clothes or contact with contaminated surfaces or objects....
|You Save||₹41.04 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Side effects||Itching, loss of hair, peeling, blistering, irritation|
Check more medicines with composition as Ketoconazole(2.0 %)
Uses of Keto 2 %
Keto soap is used to treat fungal infections.
Contraindications of Keto 2 %
If you are allergic to Ketoconazole or other ingredients of Keto soap.
Side effects of Keto 2 %
- Loss of hair
Precautions and Warnings of Keto 2 %
Can I use Keto soap during pregnancy?
There is little information regarding the safety of the usage of Keto soap on pregnant women. It must not be used until prescribed by the doctor.
Can I use Keto soap while breastfeeding?
There is little information regarding the safety of the usage of Keto soap in lactating mothers. It is important to consult the doctor before using the soap while breastfeeding. Avoid using near the breast in case it is prescribed.
Can I drive after using Keto Soap?
Keto soap is applied topically on skin and less likely to affect individuals driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol while using Keto soap?
There is no known interaction available between alcohol and topical Ketoconazole.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience skin allergies after the application of Keto soap.
- You use steroid containing topical preparation (cream, powder, gel, etc.).
- You have open wounds, cuts, burns or aberration on the skin.
- Avoid using for children as their skin is sensitive and delicate.
- Avoid using it for a prolonged duration and if there is no improvement in the condition.
Mode of Action of Keto 2 %
How Does It Work?
The medicinal component of Keto soap is Ketoconazole. Ketoconazole is an antifungal medication and inhibits the formation of an important component of the fungal cell membrane. It affects the structure of the fungus resulting in the death fungus....
Directions for Use of Keto 2 %
- Wet the affected area and apply Keto soap.
- Gently apply in a circular motion.
- Rinse with water and repeat if desired.
- Take care it does not come in contact with the mouth, eyes and nose.
Interactions of Keto 2 %
Interactions with other medicines
Keto soap is for topical application and thus the interaction with other medicines taken orally are unlikely. It interacts with other medicines or products applied topically. Avoid concomitant application of other medicated products....
Storage and disposal of Keto 2 %
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children or pets.
Dosage of Keto 2 %
Excessive use of Keto soap may result in a burning sensation, redness of the skin or swelling. If you experience symptoms after the application of the soap, contact the doctor.
Missed a Dose
Since it is a medicated soap the missed application does not have much significance. Avoid missing application of the soap for best results and easy recovery from infection.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use keto soap on the face?
A: Yes, it is used on the face. The soap must enter into the eyes, nose and mouth.
Q: Can I use the soap on the scalp for dandruff?
A: Yes, Keto soap is used to reduce the scaling, flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
Q: Is the soap safe for vaginal use?
A: No, the vaginal area is delicate and sensitive and soap is harsh on that. It is pH sensitive and the soap may alter and affect the normal microbial flora.
Q: Can I use Keto soap for ringworm infection?
A: Yes, Keto soap is used for ringworm infection on the body.
Q: Does Keto soap contain steroids?
A: No, Keto soap does not contain steroids. It contains Ketoconazole, an antifungal agent.
Q: How can we prevent fungal infections?
- Fungal infections are prevented by practising good hygiene.
- Avoid sharing clothing, towels and undergarments.
- You must wear clean and fresh clothes and avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes.
- You must clean and dry the body using a fresh towel after bathing or swimming.
- You must not walk barefoot in public places and wash your feet after removing shoes.
- You must maintain distance from animals showing signs of fungal infection like loss of fur and itching.
- The nails must be trimmed and make sure you use clean nail accessories.
- Before going for foot treatment, please check if the instruments are sterilized.
Q: Keto soap can be used for children?
A: Keto soap is not recommended for use in children as their skin is sensitive and delicate.
Q: Is there any need to consult a doctor after using Keto soap?
- You must consult a doctor if you experience skin allergies after using Keto soap.
- You must consult a doctor if you are using steroid-containing topical preparation like cream, powder, gel, etc.
- You must consult a doctor if you have open wounds, cuts, burns or aberration on the skin.
- You must consult a doctor if you do not notice an improvement in the symptoms after using the soap.
Q: Can I use Keto soap every day?
A: Yes, you can use Keto soap every day but for the recommended duration only. If there is no improvement in your skin condition even after 2-3 weeks of use, consult with your doctor. But do not use it endlessly on your own.
Q: What are the side effects of Keto soap?
A: Itching, skin peeling, blistering, irritation and redness are a few side effects that can be seen during the treatment with Keto soap. However, these symptoms are usually mild and resolve on their own. Also, it is not important that everyone experience the same.
Q: Is Keto soap good for psoriasis?
A: Keto soap is used to treat superficial fungal and yeast infections. The doctor will prescribe the appropriate medicine after examining the skin condition. Do not use this soap for any other skin condition other than what it is prescribed for. Hence it would be best to take a doctor's advice before using any medicated cream or soap to treat psoriasis.
- Ketoconazole Soap Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter [Internet]. Salvavidaspharmaceutical.com.2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Nizoral 2% Shampoo - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk.2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Nizoral 2% Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk.2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.