Keto Soap 100gm
By MED MANOR ORGANICS PVT LTD
100g Soap in Wrap
Inclusive of all taxes
10 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Keto soap is used to treat superficial fungal and yeast infections. Fungal infections are very common because we are surrounded by fungi around us in the environment and they are part of the natural flora of our skin. Certain activities can lead to an outgrowth of them and that can lead to fungal infections. It is a medicated antifungal soap containing Ketoconazole. Ketoconazole present in Keto soap works by inhibiting the synthesis of certain chemicals in fungal and thus inhibits their growth. Keto soap is a medicated soap. Hence, it should not be used for the regular purpose or in the absence of fungal infection. Fungal infections are contagious. Thus, they can pass from one side of the body to the other. You should not share your soap with anyone as they can also pass from person to person through direct skin contact, clothes or contact with contaminated surfaces or objects.
Uses of Keto Soap 100gm
Keto soap is used for the treatment of fungal infections.
Contraindications of Keto Soap 100gm
If you are known to be allergic to Ketoconazole or any ingredients of Keto soap.
Side effects of Keto Soap 100gm
- Loss of hair
Precautions and Warnings of Keto Soap 100gm
Can I use Keto soap during pregnancy?
There is limited information regarding the safety of the usage of Keto soap on pregnant women. Hence, it should not be used until prescribed by the doctor.
Can I use Keto soap while breastfeeding?
There is limited information regarding the safety of the usage of Keto soap in lactating mothers. Hence, it is very important to consult the doctor before using this soap while breastfeeding. Avoid using it areas near the breast in case it is prescribed.
Can I drive if I have used Keto Soap?
Keto soap is applied topically on skin and thus less likely to affect individuals driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol while using Keto soap?
There is no known interaction known between alcohol and topical Ketoconazole.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience any skin allergies after application of Keto soap.
- You are using steroid containing topical preparation (cream, powder, gel etc.).
- You have open wounds, cuts, burns or aberration on your skin.
- Keto soap is not meant for use in children as their skin is sensitive and delicate.
- Avoid using it for prolonged duration and if there is not an improvement in your condition.
Mode of Action of Keto Soap 100gm
How Does It Work?
The medicinal component of Keto soap is Ketoconazole. Ketoconazole is an antifungal medication and it works by inhibiting the formation of an important component of the fungal cell membrane. This affects the structure of the fungus resulting in the death of the fungus.
Directions for Use of Keto Soap 100gm
- Wet the affected area and apply Keto soap generously.
- Gently work up a lather using a circular motion.
- Rinse with water and repeat if desired.
- Avoid getting the soap in the mouth, eyes and nose.
Interactions of Keto Soap 100gm
Interactions with other medicines
Keto soap is meant for topical application and thus the interaction with other medicines taken orally are unlikely. However, it can interact with other medicines or products applied topically. Avoid concomitant application of other medicated products.
Storage and disposal of Keto Soap 100gm
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children or pets
Dosage of Keto Soap 100gm
Excessive application of Keto soap may result in burning sensation, redness of the skin or swelling. If you experience any unusual symptoms after application of this soap contact your doctor.
Missed a Dose
Since this a medicated soap the missed application does not have much significance. Avoid missing application of this soap for best results and easy recovery from infection.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use keto soap on the face?
A: Yes, it can be used on the face. However, care should be taken that the soap does not go into the eyes, nose and mouth.
Q: Can I use keto soap on the scalp for my dandruff?
A: Yes, Keto soap can be used to reduce the scaling, flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
Q: Can I use keto soap in the vaginal area?
A: No, keto soap should not be used in the vaginal area. The vaginal area is delicate and sensitive and soap can be harsh on that. Also, it is pH sensitive and this soap may alter it and affect the normal microbial flora.
Q: Can I use Keto soap for ringworm infection?
A: Yes, Keto soap can be used for ringworm infection on the body.
Q: Does Keto soap contain steroids?
A: No, Keto soap does not contain steroids. It contains Ketoconazole, an antifungal agent.
Q: How can we prevent fungal infections?
- Fungal infections can be prevented by practising good hygiene.
- Avoid sharing clothing, towels and undergarments.
- Wear clean and fresh clothes and avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes.
- After bathing or swimming, clean and dry the body using a fresh towel.
- Avoid walking barefoot in public places and wash your feet after removing shoes.
- Stay away from animals showing signs of fungal infection like loss of fur and itching.
- Keep your nails trimmed and make sure you use clean nail accessories.
- Before going for any foot treatment, please check if the instruments are sterilized.
Q: Can children use Keto soap?
A: Keto soap is not recommended for use in children as their skin is sensitive and delicate.
Q: When should I consult a doctor after using Keto soap?
- You should consult a doctor if you experience any skin allergies after using Keto soap.
- You should consult a doctor if you are using steroid-containing topical preparation such as cream, powder, gel etc.
- You should consult a doctor if you have open wounds, cuts, burns or aberration on your skin.
- You should consult a doctor if you do not notice any improvement in your symptoms after using this soap.
Q: Are there any side effects with the use of Keto soap?
A: You may experience side effects like itching, peeling, blistering, irritation, redness while on treatment with Keto soap.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 05 Apr 2021 | 04:11 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Upto Rs.300 Cashback on ICICI Debit & Credit cards.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved