Clip Mf Tablet
Clip Mf Tablet Description
Clip Mf Tablet is a combination of two medicines, tranexamic acid and mefenamic acid. This medicine helps in relieving pain, cramps in the lower abdomen before & during menses and reduce heavy bleedi
ng during menses. Tranexamic acid is an antifibrinolytic (promotes clotting and stops the breakdown of a clot) medicine while mefenamic acid is an anti-inflammatory medicine. Take this medicine only when prescribed by your doctor. You should not take Clip Mf if you have any blood clotting disorder, history of heavy bleeding or recent bypass surgery. Do not take this medicine during pregnancy especially the last trimester.
|You Save||₹21.45 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Tranexamic Acid(500.0 Mg) + Mefenamic Acid(250.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Menstural pain and cramps, heavy menstural bleeding|
|Side effects||Diarrhea, headache, backache, nausea, dry mouth|
- Mesitran Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 180.00₹ 153.00₹
- Trenaxa Mf TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 290.40₹ 246.84₹
- Fibrinil Mf TabletBy Franco Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 253.50₹ 253.50₹
- Clostop Srx 500/250 Mg Tablet 10By Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 359.40₹ 305.49₹
- Etosys Mf Tablets 10'sBy Ontop Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 215.00₹ 182.75₹
- Tranostat Mf Tablet 10'sBy Ozone Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 332.75₹ 286.16₹
- Trapic Mf TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 415.00₹ 415.00₹
- Pause Mf Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 462.20₹ 392.87₹
Uses of Clip Mf Tablet
Contraindications of Clip Mf Tablet
- If you are allergic to mefenamic acid, tranexamic acid or any of the ingredients of Clip Mf Tablet.
- If you have a history of stomach or intestinal bleeding due to painkillers.
- If you have or have ever had a blood clot in your blood vessels (thrombosis).
- If you have a liver, kidney or heart function problem or any kind of health condition.
- If you have a bleeding disorder.
- If you recently had a bypass surgery of the heart.
- If you have a history of convulsions or inflammatory bowel disease.
- This medicine should not be taken in the last trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Clip Mf Tablet
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Ringing in the ears
Precautions and Warnings of Clip Mf Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have any medical history especially of bleeding in the brain (subarachnoid haemorrhage) and a history of blood clots (such as in the legs, lung, brain or eye).
- You are suffering from certain heart diseases (irregular heartbeat, heart valve problems) and blood clotting disorders.
- You have a kidney function problem or you are passing blood in the urine.
- You have epilepsy, seizures (fits) or respiratory disorders such as asthma.
- You experience visual disturbances after taking this medicine, discontinue the treatment immediately.
- You should not take Clip Mf Tablet if you have an irregular menstrual bleeding pattern.
- You are an elderly person, there is an increased risk of side effects such as ulcers and bleeding.
- You are taking oral contraceptives, be cautious as there is a risk of thrombosis.
- Clip Mf Tablets can impair your fertility. Thus, you should not take this medicine if you are trying to conceive or taking treatment of fertility.
Mode of Action of Clip Mf Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Clip Mf Tablet works by the combined action of its two components Tranexamic acid and Mefenamic acid.
- Tranexamic acid works by improving the blood clotting by preventing or slowing down the process of break down of blood clots called fibrinolysis.
- Mefenamic acid helps in relieving the sensation of pain by inhibiting the formation of inflammatory mediators such as prostaglandin which is responsible for pain and swelling.
Directions for Use of Clip Mf Tablet
- Clip Mf Tablet should be taken orally with or after food with plenty of water.
- Take this medicine as directed by your doctor.
Interactions of Clip Mf Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes Pause 500 Tablet may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines may affect how Pause Tablet works if taken at the same time. Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions....
- In particular, if you are taking medicnes like blood thinners (like warfarin, heparin), antidiabetic medicines, heart-related medicines, anti-hypertensive medicines, antibiotics like gentamicin, chloramphenicol, anti-HIV medicines, etc....
- The effect of Pause 500 will be reduced if taken along with blood thinners (like warfarin, heparin) which are medicines that inhibit clot formations.
- An additive effect may be seen if the patient is taking medications that increase blood clot formation (like aprotinin).
- Oral contraceptive pills, when taken with Clip Mf, may promote blood clot formation which can be harmful, leading to blockage of blood vessels by abnormal clot formation. Inform your doctor if you are taking birth control pills....
Storage and disposal of Clip Mf Tablet
- Store this medicine below 25°C.
- Store it in a cool and dry place and try to keep it in the original container.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.