Zebronics Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (zeb-fp0500)
Zeb-FP0500 is a fingertip pulse oximeter that helps in measuring your pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation levels. It is designed with advanced sensors and a single button operation. This particular product is extremely helpful and recommended by doctors. It can be used by men, women as well as kids of all ages at home or outside.
Zebronics fingertip pulse oximeter is authentic and certified. An oximeter can be used at home or on the go so it has an easy mechanism and loaded with features that help you access it without any hassle.
It has additional features such as:
· Easy to read, comes with big OLED display
· You can view results in very little time
· Low battery indication
· High coverage finger pad
· Compact design
· Takes Spo2 measurements
· Perfusion Index
· Automatic shutdown
· Portable and light-weight
· Easy to operate
It is used for accurate heart rate measurement and to check the concentration levels of oxygen in the blood. You can use a Zebronics oximeter to stay updated with your health and inform your doctor, seek medical advice based on any fluctuations in reading.
How to Use
· The oximeter has a single switch operation.
· Place your finger in the finger slot.
· Wait for the results to be displayed.
· You can change alarm settings.
· Once the finger is removed, the device will turn off automatically.
· Keep your hand still while taking a reading.
· Keep away from the reach of infants and children.
· Place batteries correctly.
· Read the label carefully before use.
· Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Q1. What is the warranty period of Zebronics oximeter?
Ans 1. The approximate warranty period of Zebronics oximeter is 12 months.
Q2. What is the “normal” SpO2 range?
Ans 2. The normal pulse oximeter readings usually range from 95 to 100%. Values under 90% are considered low and indicate the need for supplemental oxygen.
Q3. For how long should I keep my finger on the oximeter?
Ans 3. You have to place your finger correctly on the sensor inside for a minimum of ten seconds and keep it still. Wait for the results to show.
Q4. Which finger should be used for pulse oximeters?
Ans 4. The best finger to use on an oximeter is the middle finger of your right hand.