Zandu Pure Honey Health Food Bottle Of 500 G
Zandu Pure honey is manufactured by the India-originated brand Zandu. It gives 100% guaranteed purity to its buyers. Honey has sugar in the form of fructose & glucose collected by bees from flowering plants like eucalyptus and litchi. However, sugar (sucrose) sourced from C4 plants like cane which is cheap and easily available, can be broken into fructose & glucose through a simple heating process. This is then added to pure honey to reduce its cost. The C4 sugar in honey is limited to a maximum of 7% (as per standard recommended by Codex Alimentarius Commission Guidelines). When C4 sugar is above this level, the international laboratories consider it as a sure sign of added sugar from an external source in honey.
Zandu Pure honey is known to have 0% added sugar, no added C3/C4 /corn or cane syrup/sugar or rice syrup. All the batches of produced Zandu Pure honey go through a sugar test, the reports of which are published on www.zandupurehoney.com/purity-test.
- Aids in Sleeping: Zandu Pure honey is known to promote sleep. Because of its sugar presence, there is a rise in insulin which further releases serotonin — a neurotransmitter that improves mood and happiness. The body converts this serotonin into melatonin, a chemical compound that regulates sleep.
- For a natural face glow: Honey is known to bring a glow to the face because of its moisturising and soothing properties.
- The bees that are reared or thrive in the bee farms are allowed to collect nectar from the gardens around.
- The bees then go into the production of honey in their process after the nectar from flowers is collected.
- When sufficient honey is created, this is where the beekeepers, workers, and hive trainers come into play. They extract the honey from the hives very carefully, without harming the bees in the process.
- All the honey collected is now ready to be transported at the Zandu manufacturing factories, where honey from all over its branches is collected and stored for further processes.
- Now is the time when the honey is made suitable for use. The collected honey goes through several phases of cleaning, filtration, and settling before it can finally be bottled for sale.
- After all the process is done, the honey is finally filled in a sealed glass jar and is sent out to various distributors and retailers, who make the product available to their customers.
Q1. Is Zandu Honey known to boost immunity?
Ans: Zandu honey’s antioxidant and antibacterial properties help in improving the body’s immunity. Antioxidants help get rid of free radicals in the body, which are known to show early signs of ageing.
Q2. Is it good for children?
Ans: Yes, children can be fed with Zandu honey.
Q3. Will I lose weight with Zandu honey?
Ans: Zandu honey with warm water and lemon can show signs of weight loss over a prolonged period of usage. It is also packed with amino acids which benefit the body’s metabolism, thus making the body lose weight.