Yardley Imperial Jasmine Talc 100gm
Yardley Imperial Jasmine Talcum Powder keeps you fresh with the fragrance of Jasmine all day. The talc shields the skin from sweat and odour, leaving you with comfortably dry and soft skin.
The floral scent of Jasmine and Hyacinth gives you a long-lasting, mild and natural fragrance. Manufactured by the House of Yardley, it offers authentic and premium quality floral fragrances.
- Yardley Imperial Jasmine Talc protects the skin from developing layers of sweat, giving you comfortably dry and soft skin.
- It keeps the bad odour away and gives you a long-lasting fragrance.
- Yardley is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- It can be applied to the whole body, specifically the face, neck and armpits.
- This talc can be used by both men and women.
- The talc has a long shelf life.
- Superfine talc
- Calcium Carbonate
- Magnesium Carbonate
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Calcium Silicate
- Triclosan (Deo Factor)
- The talc is used to keep sweat and odour at bay as it imparts a subtle fragrance.
- It is used to soften the texture of the skin while drying the sweat out.
How to Use
- After taking a bath, sprinkle some talc on your palm. Apply smoothly to your skin.
- Close the container directly after each use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Use it daily for better results.
- Avoid eye contact to prevent irritation in the eyes.
- Keep the powder away from children to avoid accidental inhalation.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue its use.
Q1. Are there any side effects of Yardley Imperial Jasmine Talc?
Ans. Yardley Imperial Jasmine Talc is safe for all skin types. It can be used by people with sensitive skin. If it causes skin irritation and discomfort, discontinue using it.
Q2. What is the shelf life of Yardley Imperial Jasmine Talc?
Ans. It starts losing the fragrances once it passes the expiry date. It has an expiry period of 36 months. After that, discard the talcum powder.
Q3. Is Yardley talc safe for babies?
Ans. It is mild and smooth in texture and is relatively safe for young adolescents. But for younger babies, we advise you to use baby powder.
Q4. Is Yardley Imperial Jasmine Talc good for pimples on the face?
Ans. It absorbs the sweat present on the face. To some extent, it can provide comfort and relief from the irritation and itching caused by the pimples on the face.
Q5. Can Yardley cause the darkening of the skin on the face?
Ans. Applying the Yardley Imperial Jasmine Talc will not affect skin colour.