Wipeout Germ Killing Body Spray - 40ml
Wipeout Germ Killing Body Spray is a no-gas formula that kills body odour. It protects against illness-causing germs by killing 99% of the germs.
Wipeout Germ Killing Body Spray keeps you fresh and germ-free all day. It has lemon oil and clove oil, which purifies the skin and gives you a long-lasting fragrance. It is gentle on the skin and is dermatologically tested.
- Deodorises, sanitises and moisturises the body.
- Brightens the skin and calms the mind.
- Purifies the skin.
- Kills 99% of the germs.
- Gives a long-lasting fragrance.
- Keeps you fresh around the clock.
- For all skin types.
- It can be used by men, women and children above 6 years.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Extra neutral alcohol
- Demineralised water
- Propylene glycol
- Syzygium aromaticum buds (Clove)
- Citrus limon fruit (Lemon)
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene
- Wipeout’s body spray is used to remove bad body odour and give a fresh and lasting fragrance.
- The spray is used to sanitise the body as it kills germs.
- It can be used as a deodorant.
How to Use
- Shake the spray bottle before use.
- Keep it away from the body by 6 inches while spraying.
- For best results, spray after bath to stay fresh around the clock.
- Spray it on your underarms, wrists, inner thighs and behind your knees.
- This body spray is only meant for external usage.
- Keep the spray away from your eyes. If somehow it comes in contact with your eyes, rinse with water immediately.
- If the body spray irritates the skin, discontinue using it.
- The body spray contains alcohol, so keep it away from sources of flame.
- Keep it beyond the reach of children.
- If it causes any irritation, discontinue use.
- Do not spray over broken or irritated skin.
Q1: What is the shelf life of the Wipeout Germ Killing Body Spray?
Ans: The Body Spray has a shelf life of 12 months.
Q2: Can people with sensitive skin use it?
Ans: Yes, it is suitable for people with sensitive skin. If any kind of skin irritation occurs, discontinue its use.
Q3: Will the Wipeout Germ Killing Body Spray cause dryness of skin?
Ans: No, using this body spray will not cause dryness of the skin. Instead, it will keep you moisturised.