Vicco Turmeric In Foam Base - 30 Gm
Vicco Turmeric Cream in Foam Base is a scientifically designed Ayurvedic formulation containing Turmeric widely known and used as an antibacterial agent. Vicco Turmeric Cream helps you to combat a large number of common skin issues including pimples, acne and dark spots. It also prevents infection and improves the healing of minor wounds. In addition to this, it helps in the removal of skin impurities, pollutants and microbes by deep cleansing from the innermost pores, leaving your skin fresh, healthy and glowing.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric keep the pores clean and prevent the development of microbes and germs.
- It prevents infection and helps to heal cuts, scrapes and minor wounds.
- Vicco Turmeric is light and suitable for oily skin types.
- It fights common skin issues like pimples and acne.
- Vicco Turmeric helps to clear out blackheads.
- It also cleanses the skin of impurities and pollutants.
Extract of Turmeric (Curcuma Longa, Linn. - Rhizome - Powder) 16% w/w. Excipients q.s. (In a Foam Base).
Vicco Turmeric keeps the pores clean and prevents the development of microbes and germs to prevent pimples and acne. It stops bleeding, prevents infection and helps in the healing of cuts, scrapes and minor wounds. It helps to cleanse the skin of impurities and pollutants and clears out blackheads.
How to Use
- Squeeze out a small quantity of Vicco Turmeric in Foam Base onto your palm.
- Rub the palms together to make up a lather.
- Massage gently all over your face.
- Rinse off thoroughly with water and pat your face dry.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- For external use only.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- If you experience skin irritation or other effects, consult a doctor immediately.
1. How many times should I use this?
For best results, use Vicco Turmeric two to three times daily.
2. Can it be used by men?
Yes, Vicco Turmeric Cream in Foam Base can be used by anyone.
3. Can it be used on burns?
Vicco Turmeric has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and healing properties and may help to heal from burns. However, it is not made for burn injuries, so consult your doctor before you use it.