Uvmed provides 50 times more protection from sunburn, as it has been produced by special ingredients and unique formula. Uvmed protects the skin from UVA I, UVA II and UVB. Uvmed has oil-free formula so it is ideal for oily, acne prone skin. Regular use of Uvmed helps in preventing any type of skin damage done by UV rays. It also prevents darkening of skin, sunburn, premature ageing. Uvmed is useful for both indoor and outdoor and it can be used in any season. It does not contain any colourant or perfume that may cause allergic effects. Now Paraben Free. It is available in 50ml pack.
- Has been used to Prevent sunburn and protecting against skin damage from ultraviolet (UV) light.
- Homosalate,Octrocrylene Octyl salicylate Avobenzone Benzopheonne Tinosorb
How to Use:
- Apply UVMED broad spectrum sunscreen gel liberally and evenly on face and all exposed areas of the body 20-30 minutes before exposure to sun.
- Reapply after prolonged swimming or excessive sweating. Massage UVMED into the skin very gently, until it vanishes. (Don’t rub vigorously).
- Avoid UVMED from entering the eyes or mouth. Discontinue the use, if at all skin irritation occurs.
- Not to be used for Children under 6 months of age.
- For external use only. Shake at temperature below 25? C.
- Do not freeze. Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach from children.