Triclenz Hair Cleanser Bottle Of 250 Ml
Triclenz Shampoo is a mild and neutral hair cleanser, it is not harsh and works on dry hair types. Triclenz shampoo works by softening the hair roots making the hair shiny and restoring moisture. It also helps to maintain your hair and scalp’s health by lowering hair fall and dealing with dandruff issues.
- Helps in cleaning the hair in a gentle manner without any harsh effects.
- Works to turn hair from dull and dry into lush and shiny healthy hair.
- Softens the cuticles of the hair, preventing dandruff and hair fall.
- Hair doesn’t get dried out after washing with Triclenz Shampoo and remains well-moisturised without being weighed down.
- It is a sulphate-free hair cleanser.
- It is often recommended for conditions such as Telogen Effluvium and Alopecia.
Cocamide MEA, Niacinamide, Caffeine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate.
Triclenz does not contain sulphates.
How to Use
- Use a generous amount of Triclenz shampoo and apply it to the hair from the roots to the hair tips.
- Lather and massage it well. Rinse carefully with plain water.
- It is recommended to use this 2-3 times a week or as advised by your doctor.
- Read the instruction label carefully before using this shampoo.
- Use this product under medical advice. It is for external use only.
- Do not overuse or exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store it away from heat and keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not use the Triclenz shampoo if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Q1: What is the amount of shampoo in this bottle?
Ans: This particular bottle of Triclenz contains 250ml of shampoo. If you want a smaller size there is also an option available for the 150ml bottle.
Q2: Does it contain sulphates?
Ans: No, Triclenz is a shampoo with sulphate-free surfactants, unlike traditional shampoos. This makes it more gentle on the scalp and hair.
Q3: Does it help with dry hair?
Ans: Yes, with regular use, Triclenz can help to make dry hair look and feel lush and healthy.
Q4: What is the Triclenz Shampoo price?
Ans: The price for 250ml of the Triclenz shampoo is between Rs.424 and Rs.450 depending on where you buy it from.
Q5: Is it safe to use on children?
Ans: It is not recommended to use this product on children unless your doctor advises you to do so.