The Skin Story Blueberry Shower Gel - 200 Ml
The Skin Story Blueberry Shower Gel is formulated with natural ingredients that refresh you with every single bath. Flavoured with blueberries, this body wash energises you and keeps you smelling good the whole day long. Its ingredients moisturise the skin from deep inside and cure dry and itchy skin.
Its formulation consists of blueberries, rich in antioxidants, that can make your skin brighter. The hazel present in The Skin Story Blueberry Shower Gel has the power to minimise the pores on the face. Being paraben and paraffin-free, it’s one of the best choices for a nourishing body wash.
- Cares for the body: It has many all-natural ingredients and is free of all harmful chemicals.
- Freshness, all day long: The fragrance of blueberries will make you feel fresh.
- Pampers your skin: The olive oil in the body wash moisturises and nourishes your skin.
- Improves skin quality: The Skin Story Blueberry Shower Gel can soothe the skin and combat any irritants.
- Blueberry Fruit Extract
- Witch Hazel Extract
- Olive oil
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Disodium EDTA
- It doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals and substances.
- It is a vegan and cruelty-free product.
- Unlike other body washes, it comprises antioxidants that give glowing skin.
- Its ingredients deeply cleanse the face and remove dirt.
- The Skin Story Blueberry Shower Gel soothes your skin.
How to Use
- To use The Skin Story Blueberry Shower Gel, squeeze out a small amount of it on a loofah.
- Create a lather and rub the loofah on your body.
- Then, rinse the body wash off with lukewarm or cool water.
- Dry your body with a clean towel.
- Be careful to ensure The Skin Story Blueberry Shower Gel doesn't come in contact with the eyes and mouth.
- If you are allergic to blueberries, then it may not suitable for you; stop its use immediately.
- Keep it out of the reach of kids.
Q1: How many times a day can The Skin Story Blueberry Shower Gel be used?
Ans: It is completely safe to bathe two to three times a day with this body wash. It is made of all-natural ingredients and is hence safer.
Q2: Can one use The Skin Story Blueberry Shower Gel to wash the hair?
Ans: Yes, washing your hair with The Skin Story body wash is alright and will not harm your hair. But to maintain good hair health, it’s best to use shampoo.
Q3: Is The Skin Story Blueberry Shower Gel better than a bar of soap?
Ans: Using a shower gel ensures more hygiene than using soap to bathe. It doesn't cause skin concerns and provides a safe experience.