Swisse Ultivite Men'S Multivitamin Supplement For Energy Stamina & Vitality - 60 Tablets
Swisse Ultivite Men's Multivitamin Tablet contains 36 essential nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs, specifically designed to meet the needs of men in their daily life. The multivitamin supplement promotes energy production and supports overall body health. It may also help to improve stamina and vitality.
- Packed with minerals, antioxidants, herbs and several vitamins, these multivitamin capsules help support your brain, skin, hair, nails, energy and overall health.
- These multivitamin supplements are meant for men above the age of 18 years and cater to their specific needs.
- It can help fill in nutritional gaps.
- Zinc and selenium in these multivitamin supplements help boost the immune system.
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E and citrus bioflavonoids help protect cells from potential free radical damage.
- It contains adaptogens to help the body perform optimally during times of stress.
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Calcium carbonate
- Panax ginseng root extract
- Calcium-L-ascorbate and Zinc amino acid chelate
- Inositol and Beta Carotene
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract & Papaya
- Viti’s vinifera extract (Grapeseed) dry seeds
- Potassium sulfate & Calcium pantothenate
- Camellia sinensis extract (Green tea) dry leaf
- Lycopersicon esculentum (Tomato) fresh fruit
- Ginkgo biloba extract (dry leaf)
- CoQ10, Lutein & Zingiber officinale extract (Ginger)
- Copper gluconate
- Vaccinium myrtillus extract (Bilberry) fresh fruit
- Folic acid
Swisse Ultivite Men’s Multivitamin boosts your immunity, energy, stamina and vitality. It is ideal for active men and is a premium, once-a-day formula.
How to Use
Adults must have one tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
1. Is Swisse multivitamin good?
Swisse brand products have high effectiveness and overall satisfaction. It is also known to be value for money and has good taste. The multivitamin has positive reviews and is a great product.
2. What are the side effects of overconsuming multivitamins?
The side effects of consuming too many multivitamins include constipation, dark stools, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.
3. Should I take a multivitamin every day?
Yes, we often miss out on essential nutrients in our daily meals and having a multivitamin every day can be helpful. Consult your doctor regarding the dosage.