Sugar Free Natura Sugar Substitute Powder Low Calorie Jar Of 1 Kg
SugarFree Natura Sugar Substitute Powder is ideal for diabetic patients because of its composition structure. SugarFree Natura is made with Sucralose. Sucralose tastes sweet just like white sugar but contains much fewer calories in comparison to white sugar. It gives the satisfaction to enjoy the sweetness of sugar without the burden of extra calories.
One of the main benefits of Sucralose is that its chemical composition stays stable even in high heat. Baking, cooking and making desserts can all be done using SugarFree Natura without losing the sweetness or flavour of the dish. Although SugarFree Natura can be consumed by anyone, it is made especially keeping in mind weight-conscious people, diabetic patients and fitness seekers and enthusiasts.
- SugarFree Natura Sugar Substitute Powder gives you the benefit of sweetness without the extra calorie count. So, you do not have to give up your urge and love for sweet dishes.
- It is a boon for health-conscious people, diabetics and fitness experts.
- You can enjoy making and indulging in desserts, cakes, Indian sweets and beverages, both hot and cold with SugarFree Natura.
Directions for Use
- Use SugarFree Natura Sugar Substitute Powder like normal sugar
- 1 spoon (0.5g) is equivalent in sweetness to 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use SugarFree in your daily life by adding it to anything you desire.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Not suitable for consumption below 10 years of age.
- If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when using SugarFree Natura, discontinue use and contact your physician.
- Store SugarFree Natura at room temperature, away from heat and direct light.
- Do not freeze.
Q1: Is SugarFree Natura safe for diabetics?
Ans: SugarFree Natura is safe for people with diabetes and it can be used to reduce both your calorie and carbohydrate intake. SugarFree Natura can also help curb those cravings you have for something sweet without consuming extra calories than normal white sugar gives.
Q2: What is the main component that goes into making SugarFree Natura?
Ans: Sucralose is the main ingredient in making SugarFree Natura. It is an organochlorine chemical artificially manufactured by chlorinating sucrose.
Q3: What are the variants available in SugarFree?
Ans: SugarFree comes in three variants - SugarFree Gold which contains Aspartame, SugarFree Natura which is made from Sucralose and SugarFree Green which contains Stevia.