Sofy Bodyfit Extra Long Sanitary Pads - 18 Pads
Sofy Bodyfit Extra-Long Sanitary Pads absorb menstrual fluids quickly and effectively. Its unique design bends and rotates with you, preventing distorted napkins and leakage. The additional Deep Absorbent Sheet in Sofy Pads absorbs the flow until the very last layer, thus keeping the top sheet clean, dry and preventing leaks.
- The Flexi-Absorb mechanism in Sofy Sanitary Pads allows the pads to move with the body, preventing leaks.
- The flow in the centre gets absorbed by its double absorbent core.
- Flow does not reach the edges due to the multi-Leak control lines in the pads.
- The pads have a soft, dry cover that is soothing on the skin and contains absorbing pores.
- Extra-long 290 mm pads reduce leaks on days when there is a lot of flow.
- During menstrual cycles, the pads give comfort and keep you dry.
- They keep leakage to a minimum during physical motions.
- Sofy Bodyfit Napkins allow you to sleep peacefully at night without any worries.
- The pads are soft and hence you won’t feel any discomfort while moving.
How to Use
- Unfold the sanitary pad after removing it.
- Peel the strip to expose the glue on the napkin's back.
- Place the sanitary pad on the crotch of your panties, adhesive side down.
- Fold the wings of your pads around the sides of the crotch area.
- Push them against the inside of your panty.
- Before using, carefully check the instructions.
- Do not re-use the same pad; instead, discard it.
- Keep out of children's reach.
- To prevent clogging the drains, don't flush Sofy Sanitary Pads down the sewer.
- Use a dustbin to dispose of used pads by wrapping them with paper properly.
- Keep away from direct sunshine and heat in a dry location.
Q1: How can you avoid rashes and infections during menstruation?
Ans: Keep the area between the thighs clean and dry to prevent rashes. Every time you go to the bathroom, wash your genital area thoroughly with water and dry it. To prevent infections, ensure to wipe from front to back. For hygiene and to avoid discolouration and foul odour, change the Sofy Bodyfit Sanitary Pads every 4-5 hours.
Q2: Is it true that Sofy Period Pads have wings?
Ans: Yes, Sofy Period Pads contain 'wings,' which allow you to wrap the pads around your underwear to keep them in place and feel more comfortable.
Q3: Are Sofy Bodyfit Pads Antibacterial?
Ans: Yes, Sofy Sanitary Pads are antibacterial, allowing ladies to feel clean and confident without worrying about odour or infections.