Siddhayu Heart Yogue | Probiotic Ayurvedic Kadha | Healthy Sweet Bitters | 350 Ml X 1
Siddhayu Heart Yogue is an Ayurvedic research probiotic kadha with a scientific formulation. These ‘healthy sweet bitters’ combine the natural blend of 18 herbs and fruits that help in toning our vascular muscles and benefit the entire physiological system of our body. It promotes healthy blood flow by enabling the body to have efficient vascular smooth muscles. It contains a unique formulation of some of the rarest and potent herbs to bring this home to people who need it.
- These healthy sweet bitters contain Arjuna, Punarnava And Nagkesar as major ingredients in Siddhayu Heart Yogue composition. The heart can benefit from Arjuna by having stronger contractions, which means the heart can get more blood flow throughout the body.
- Punarnava has diuretic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and many properties which make it effective in kidney disease. Punarnava rejuvenates the kidney cells and helps to balance the body fluids by eliminating the waste from the body.
- Another important ingredient Nagkesar comes with wide-ranging health benefits. It can help in treating vomiting/nausea, dysentery, leprosy, herpes, gout, etc. Seed oil extracted from Nagkesar can help reduce arthritis or other joint pains and related swelling and inflammation.
- This potent herbal medication is free from chemicals and is made of 100% natural ingredients.
- Siddhayu Heart Yogue promises effective results with the benefits of no harmful ingredients in its making.
- Woodfordia Flower Nectar
- Manuka Resins
- Siddhayu Heart Yogue uses include keeping strong and steady blood flow of your cardiovascular veins, thus benefiting your heart health and promoting improved blood circulation in the body.
How to Use
- Typically, the dosage is 3 teaspoonfuls twice a day, diluted with equal parts of water after meals.
- However, stick to the prescribed amount of consumption as directed by the healthcare practitioner.
- Keep it away from children.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Q 1. What are the benefits of Woodfordia Flower Nectar?
Ans. This flower nectar reduces menstrual pain and cures Leucorrhea. The nectar of fresh Dhataki or Woodfordia Flower applied on the forehead reduces headache. Woodfordia Fruticosa is beneficial for Diabetic patients as well. It reduces thirst and mouth-related disorders in diabetic patients. It also restores the standard urine colour in patients.
Q 2. How long can Siddhayu Heart Yogue be taken?
Ans. This medication has a recommended course intake of 3 months. However, depending on the patient’s past medical history or severity of issues, the Siddhayu Heart Yogue dosage may be altered and can vary from person to person.
Q 3. Does Siddhayu Heart Yogue contain artificial flavouring?
Ans. No, the Siddhayu Heart Yogue is as potent as its name. No artificial flavouring or preservatives have been added during its making.