Sebamed Baby Rash Cream - 100ml
Sebamed is a brand that has its roots in France. Sebamed Baby Rash Cream is specifically designed to nurture and care for the baby’s soft and delicate skin. The creams contain a micronized form of Titanium dioxide, which forms a physical barrier over the skin. The pH level of the cream is steady at 5.5 and that along with titanium dioxide in a micronized form ensures fast and speedy recovery, unlike many rash creams that contain harmful zinc oxide along with a high pH value of 7.
- The cream is designed and tested in the finest labs of Germany.
- It provides effective relief and gentle, reliable and delicate protection to the baby.
- The rash cream promotes the development of the skin's protective acid mantle.
- Micronized form of titanium dioxide helps to protect the skin from aggressive causes like skin inflammation and to protect the baby’s soft skin.
- Sebamed baby rash cream has a highly protective 35% lipid formula with skin lecithin and squalane.
- Allantoin makes the skin soft and smooth.
- It helps the skin in effective soothing.
- Panthenol stimulates the healing process of rashes and irritation.
- It has been clinically proven that 50% of diaper rashes have been eradicated in 3 weeks of usage.
To provide relief and reduce nappy rashes or rashes caused due to heat or body inflammation. Baby Rash CreamSebamed Diaper Rash Cream provides effective relief and reliable protection against diaper rash. Strongly indicated for skin inflammation in the diaper area.
How to Use
On the baby’s clean and dry skin, use the cream as directed on the affected area. Wash hands immediately.
- Keep it away from the reach of your child.
- The cream is ideal for 1-2 years old kids.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
1. Is Sebamed rash cream good for babies?
Sebamed baby rash cream is soothing. The cream contains calendula that soothes and reduces inflammation. It is also hypoallergenic. It is clinically tested, does not contain any irritants and allergens and is safe for your baby.
2. Can the cream be applied to the face?
Apply Sebamed Baby Protective Facial Cream on affected areas at least twice a day. Do not spread cream too thick. Just apply the amount the skin can absorb after cleansing the baby's face with a mild, soap-free cleanser.
3. How to apply the cream?
Remove your child's dirty diaper. Place a clean diaper underneath your baby's bottom. Use a dime-sized amount of the rash cream and apply Sebamed baby rash cream. Wipe excess cream from your fingers. Re-apply the clean diaper. Wash your hands thoroughly after every use.
4. When should the cream be used on the baby?
After every diaper change, apply Sebamed Baby Diaper Rash Cream on the baby's buttocks and grooves of skin around the genital areas to avoid rashes.