Savlon After Shave Lotion - 50 Ml
Savlon antiseptic liquid has multiple uses. It can prevent infections caused by bacteria, fungus and viruses and plays a major role in first-aid. It is formulated with an effective antiseptic formula that helps clean dirt and debris from cuts and minor wounds. Savlon after shave lotion helps in preventing the risk of infections. It is dermatologically tested and recommended by the Indian Medical Association for personal hygiene.
- It has a strong antibacterial property that kills bacteria and prevents infection.
- Cetrimide is a powerful sterilizing agent and acts as a disinfectant.
- It is a multipurpose antiseptic liquid.
- It can be applied to skin rashes in the case of babies and adults.
- It helps to heal without hurting.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution
- Cetrimide Solution
- Savlon Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid is a widely used product, an effective antiseptic formula that kills 99.99% of germs.
- It is used to disinfectant lavatories, sinks and dustbins, to clean floors, bathroom and hard surfaces where hygiene is essential.
- It is also used in hospitals and is trusted by doctors.
- For personal hygiene, Savlon can be used after shaving. It acts as an effective after-shave lotion, lowering the risk of infection in case of cuts or bruises.
- It soothes the skin after shaving and creates a barrier against germs.
How to Use
- You can use this liquid as recommended by your doctor.
- To use it as a first-aid for minor cuts and scrapes, dilute 1 part of Savlon in 15 parts of clean water before use.
- Add 2 spoonfuls of Savlon in a mug of water before shaving. Use it on your face post-shaving.
- You can also mix a spoonful of Savlon in a bucket full of bathing water.
- Use Savlon antiseptic liquid in half a litre of water for washing your clothes.
- Savlon is only meant for external use. Do not use it as a mouth rinse or take it orally.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
Q1. Should I use diluted Savlon?
Ans: Yes, Savlon has a strong formula and must be diluted before using.
Q2. Is Savlon good for skin rash?
Ans: Yes, you can use Savlon antiseptic liquid on skin rash. It is mild, soothing and must be applied on a piece of lint or cotton wool to gently wipe the affected area.
Q3. Is Savlon safe on the skin?
Ans: Yes, Savlon is safe for the skin when used as directed.