Rio Heavy Flow Pads - Pack Of 6 Xl Size
Rio Heavy Flow Pads are designed to sustain heavy period flow. Women who experience heavy bleeding during periods due to PCOS/PCOD, menopause or other menstrual irregularities, require heavy flow pads. Given the guard design instead of the wing design, Rio pads ensure zero leakage by closing the leaks from the gaps.
Rio Heavy Flow Pads are 140 mm in width and 350 mm in length. The pads are super absorbent and can absorb about 375 ml of flow. This product also absorbs blood clots and provides a dry, comfortable feeling.
- The pads have an antibacterial Superabsorbent Polymer (SAP) that allows 3x higher absorption.
- No leakage due to the guard design.
- This pad prevents irritation, rashes or discolouration.
- The liquid distribution on the pad is quick.
- Antibacterial SAP
- Soft Cotton sheets
- To absorb heavy blood flow during periods.
- To absorb blood clots due to heavy bleeding.
- Females with PCOS/PCOD or menopause in women who experience heavy flow.
How to Use
- Gently pull the paper from behind the pad while holding the tape firmly.
- Stretch out the pad and open it.
- Stick it on the inner side of the panty and press it.
- Discard the used pad responsibly.
- You may need 2-3 pads on a normal to heavy flow day based on individual flow.
- Read the directions before using Rio Heavy Flow Pads.
- Never flush a used pad down the toilet.
- Store the pad in a cool, dry, and hygienic place.
- Place it away from moisture and direct sunlight.
Q1. Why is the guard design better than the wing design in Rio Heavy Flow Pads?
Ans. The guard design prevents leakage due to the hydrophobic sheets. These sheets act as a lining along the length of the pad. The convex shape of the pads causes leaks due to the gaps in the case of the wing design.
Q 2. Do Rio Heavy Flow Pads have any artificial fragrance or chlorine-based chemicals in them?
Ans. No, Rio Heavy Flow Pads are free from latex, chlorine and artificial fragrances. All odour issues are avoided, and hygiene is maintained.