Oral-B Pro 2 2000 Cross Action Toothbrush Electric Rechargeable
Oral-B Pro 2 is a battery-powered automatic electric toothbrush that provides improved deep cleansing action and low-effort brushing. With a 3D oscillating action and pressure control, the Oral-B Pro 2 benefits your daily dental routine by reducing the work involved. The Oral-B Pro 2 is an excellent addition to your dental hygiene kit for clearing up stubborn plaque.
- Most plaque build-up on our teeth is hard to reach and difficult to clear out with regular toothbrushes, the Oral-B Pro is 100% more effective with its automatic vibrating head.
- The toothbrush helps to protect your gums from sharp pains by alerting you if the pressure is too high with its pressure control technology. This also helps to protect your gums in the long term.
- The Oral-B Pro 2 uses an inbuilt 2-minute timer to let you know when you’ve brushed for the correct duration, helping you by removing plaque and keeping your teeth and gums spotless.
- The advanced Lithium-ion battery will last for up to 2 weeks of daily brushing on a single charge, after which it can be recharged.
- For superior cleaning action, Oral-B Pro 2 uses a round head to surround each tooth and ensure deep cleansing.
Automatic electric toothbrush for daily teeth and gum care, with a rotating, pulsating head for increased anti-plaque action.
How to Use
- Ensure the battery is charged, then turn on the preferred mode of choice.
- Brush your teeth with an appropriate toothpaste for at least 2 minutes.
- For best results, brush your teeth twice a day.
- Read the provided instructions carefully before using.
- Do not drop the toothbrush.
- Keep it away from heat and sunlight.
Q1. Are there other varieties of this electric toothbrush?
Yes, Oral-B has a variety of other electric toothbrushes for optimum dental care, from the Pro 2 2500N series to the Oral-B Cross Action toothbrush and even the Oral-B Kids Electric Toothbrush.
Q2. Do I need to floss after using this toothbrush?
Although the Oral-B Pro 2 uses advanced oscillating motion to tackle the majority of plaque, you may still need to floss and use mouthwash regularly. Kindly check with your dentist for further advice.
Q3. Is there an extra brush head provided in the pack?
No, this pack does not come with an extra brush head, you may need to purchase a new brush if your old one stops working.