Omved Multipurpose Pain Relief Waist Wrap For Lower Back Pain Stomach Pain Menstrual Cramps
A 100% natural, flexible, hot and cold pack that revives the Ayurvedic tradition of herbal healing, to give you instant relief from rheumatic pain, neural pain, sciatica, vertebral pain of the waist, pelvic and lower back, and from menstrual pains and stomach cramps.
- 100% Natural, external herbal therapy
- Fast relief
- Safe & Effective
- Hot Compress, soothes aches and pains
- Cold Compress, reduces swelling
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed
- Durable, reusable and lasts for months
- Adjustable, customize to size and pressure
- Proven and Recommended by physiotherapists and orthopedics
- Relieves Lower Back Pain - This Waist Compress works effectively with any kind of lower back issues that can include rheumatic pain, neural pain, sciatica, vertebral pain and also cramps from menstruation.
- Hot & Cold Compress - It can be used as a warm back compress to reduce intensity of a pain or as a cold compress to soothe muscles.
- Safer than Hot water bags - This Compress retains both heat and cold and is made of an organic soft cotton material making each use comfortable on the skin and making the heat comfortable on the skin too. It is definitely safer that hot water bags.
- 100% Natural Contents - This Pain Relief Stomach Waist Wrap is best since it contains premium 100% grain filler in an Organic Cotton Cover inspired by the ancient Vedic tradition of moist warm/cold healing.
- Ergonomically Designed - It is ergonomically designed to be comfortably wrapped around the stomach and waist region. It is therapeutically and evenly weighted, better than some of the best stomach wraps available in the market.
Ingredients: A proprietary herbal blend of healing botanicals and grains, filled in a pure cotton cover. Designed to mould to the shape of your body and offer targeted pain relief.
- When warmed or cooled, this evenly weighted and ergonomically designed, pain relief wrap releases the healing aroma of natural herbs to soothe any discomfort. Simply pop in the microwave or oven for warmth.
- Cool in the freezer.
- Shelf life - 2 years from date of packaging.(When used as per directions in accompanying leaflet.)