Nycil Classic Prickly Heat Talcum Powder, 150gm (Cool Herbal 50g Free)
Nycil Prickly Heat powder, a sub-brand of Zydus Wellness Products Ltd has been the solution for prickly heat issues for over 50 years. Nycil has a unique formula, specially curated for Indian summers, that helps soothing irritable and itchy skin. Ingredients like neem oil and mints soothe your skin and have a cooling effect. Nycil cool herbal also fight germs and help prevent and reduce heat rashes and other skin problems in summer.
- Contains herbal ingredients.
- Safe for all skin types.
- Fights germs to avoid skin infections.
- Provides a cooling effect and keeps the skin dry.
- Leaves a fresh lingering fragrance.
- Neem oil
- Best for summer skin problems such as heat rashes and irritable skin.
- Nycil powder helps in the cooling effect in peak summer.
- Controls sweat and foul odour.
How to Use
- Take a shower and clean the sweaty areas. Dry them with a towel.
- Squeeze the bottle and apply a coin-sized amount of the Nycil talcum powder in the creases and sweaty areas like underarms, neck, back, etc.
- In case of skin rashes or infections, sprinkle Nycil cool powder from the bottle over the affected area.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- In case of skin disease or sensitive skin, consult a physician before use.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a dry and cool place.
Q1: Is Nycil Prickly heat powder safe for kids?
Ans: Yes, Nycil is formulated with natural antibacterial ingredients like neem and mint, which are gentle on the skin and help relieve rashes or itching. This is safe for kids as well.
Q2: Does Nycil powder help with sweat stink?
Ans: Yes, sweating is natural, but a foul odour from sweat is generally a result of bacteria. Use Nycil Prickly Heat powder after you shower both times. This will prevent the growth of bacteria and will keep you cool and odour-free.
Q3: Can I use Nycil powder to treat Fungal infections?
Ans: Fungal infections can be a result of constant sweat. These infections should get immediate medical attention and treatment. After the initial treatment, you can start using Nycil classic powder to keep the affected area dry and to prevent infections on your doctor’s advice.
Q4: Can I use Nycil prickly heat powder on the face?
Ans: Yes, you can use Nycil powder on the face, only if it’s a simple itch due to sweat. If you happen to notice any rash, acne or pus-leaking condition, it is recommended to use the product after proper consultation with a doctor.