Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Lozenges 2mg, Sugar Free (Pack Of 7) - Helps Quit Smoking
Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Lozenges is based on Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) and is approved by the WHO and US FDA. NRT involves using small doses of nicotine throughout the therapy, which helps smokers gradually disengage from their habit.
Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Lozenges keep your jaw at rest throughout NRT and give a fresh, pleasant feeling in the mouth. You have to roll it in your mouth for about 20 to 30 minutes till it is completely dissolved. There is no need to bite or chew it.
- Nixit Lozenges in frost mint flavour leaves a refreshing taste throughout the process of quitting the smoking habit.
- These are sugar-free Lozenges, so you do not need to worry about the additional calories.
- It is a pocket-friendly pack and you can carry it easily while going outside.
- It replaces the nicotine obtained from cigarettes and helps to provide a smoke-free life.
- Nicotine Bitartrate Dihydrate
- Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Lozenges helps reduce cravings for a cigarette.
- It is a medically approved method to reduce smoking habits with the controlled release of nicotine.
- It has a pleasant aftertaste due to its refreshing Frost Mint flavour.
How to Use
- It is suggested to take one lozenge every 1 to 2 hours (Week 1-6), one lozenge every 2 to 4 hours (Week 7-9) and one lozenge every 4 to 8 hours (Week 10-12).
- Easy to use and chewing is not required.
- Do not use more than 1 lozenge at a time.
- Do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours or more than 20 lozenges per day.
- The dosage of nicotine is decreased with time to allow the body to adjust without nicotine slowly.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not overconsume it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Q1. For how long can one consume Nixit Frost Mint Lozenges?
Ans: Ideally, you can stop using it after 12 weeks. If you still feel the need for its intake, talk to your doctor first.
Q2. Can Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Lozenges cause addiction?
Ans: The nicotine level in Nixit Frost Mint Lozenges is less than that in cigarettes, but still, there are some chances of addiction in some people.
Q3. Can you cut Nicotine Frost Mint Lozenges in half?
Ans: No, it is not recommended to cut it into half as the medication may not be distributed evenly, affecting the dosage.