Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums 2mg, Sugar-Free, Bigger Size (Pack Of 56) - Helps Quit Smoking
Forget the notion that quitting smoking is tough since Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums are here to help. Nixit Nicotine Gums help you fight nicotine cravings while keeping your desire to stop alive. Nixit Nicotine 2mg Gum is a Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) gum that helps people quit smoking without experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms. If taken as directed, it can produce practical benefits in as little as three months.
- Nixit Gums' Frost Mint flavour has a pleasant taste and a cooling sensation that lasts up to 15 minutes.
- Gums are larger, crunchier and have a longer shelf life.
- Gums are sugar-free to keep your daily calorie consumption under control.
- The nicotine gums assist the consumer in quitting smoking in just three months.
- It uses NRT to deliver minor quantities of nicotine until the body is no longer hooked to it.
- Nixit Nicotine Frost is sugar-free and tastes like fresh frost mint.
- To make it convenient to carry, Nixit Nicotine 2mg Gum comes in a pocket-friendly pack.
- It provides a delightful flavour and a chilling effect that lasts for up to 15 minutes.
- Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums helps quit smoking in as little as three months.
- Employs nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) to administer tiny doses of nicotine until the body is no longer addicted to it.
How to Use
- Slowly chew the gum.
- When you get a taste of nicotine, park between your cheek and gum.
- When the taste has faded, slowly begin chewing the gum again.
- Before using, carefully read the label.
- Keep out of children's reach.
- Keep in a cool, dry location.
Q1: Is the Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums juice supposed to be swallowed?
Ans: If you chew the gum without putting it down, the nicotine will release into your mouth's saliva. A stomachache, hiccups or heartburn may occur as a result of this.
Q2: Is it possible for nicotine to harm your liver?
Ans: Nicotine is absorbed through the lungs and quickly processed in the liver. It results in three significant adverse effects on the liver: toxic, immunological and carcinogenic.
Q3: Can you chew Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums for an extended period?
Ans: You should not chew more than 24 pieces of Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums per day. After 12 weeks of use, you should cease using nicotine gum. Talk to your doctor if you still need to use nicotine gum after 12 weeks.