Nicogum 2mg Chew Gum Tab Strip Of 10
Out of Stock
Inclusive of all taxes
Nicogum chewing gum is indicated for smoking cessation therapy.
- It reduces withdrawal symptoms including nicotine craving associated with quitting smoking/chewed tobacco and gutka containing tobacco.
- The chewing gums should be used whenever there is an urge to smoke.
Directions of use:
- Continue use for up to three months to break the habit of smoking, and then gradually reduce the gum use.
- The smoker should stop smoking completely when he/she begins using the gum.
- In smokers currently unable or not ready to stop smoking abruptly, the gum may also be used as part of a programme to reduce smoking prior to stopping completely.
- Under 18 years of age, the relative risks and benefits of therapy needs to be considered.
- Mouth, teeth or jaw problems occur.
- Irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur.
Use under medical supervision.
Features and Details
If the seal is broken it will be non-returnable
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Get FLAT ₹150 instant discount via select ICICI debit and credit cards.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved