Nicogum 2mg Chew Gum Tab Strip Of 10
Nicogum 2mg Chew Gum Tab contains Nicotine, which is beneficial when attempting to quit smoking. Symptoms of nicotine withdrawal and cravings will disappear upon use of the Nicogum 2mg Chew Gum Tab, if you give up smoking or reduce your smoking temporarily. As a result, it helps prevent a chance of relapse in quitting smokers.
Nicogum stimulates the same neurons in the brain as ketamine and provides the same benefits as nicotine. As this medication is habit-forming, Nicogum 2mg Chew Gum Tab should be taken as per your doctor’s instructions. It provides a small amount of nicotine for a short period of time to reduce or prevent discomfort.
- Withdrawal symptoms from smoking or chewing tobacco and gutka-containing tobacco are reduced by Nicogum 2mg Chew Gum Tab.
- Smokers should chew gum whenever they feel the urge to smoke.
- Cumin oil
- Gum base
- Exudates of magnesium oxide
- Alkali salts of sodium bicarbonate and sodium carbonate
- Nicogum 2mg Chew Gum Tab aids individuals in quitting smoking.
- Withdrawal symptoms are relieved or prevented.
- Reduces addiction symptoms such as craving and withdrawal.
How to Use
- Consult your doctor about the recommended dose and frequency of taking this medicine.
- No matter what you eat, you can take Nicogum 2mg Chew Gum Tab.
- Follow the label instructions carefully.
- Adolescents and minors should not use nicotine under any circumstances.
- A person might suffer from problems with their mouth, teeth, or jaw.
- An irregular heartbeat or palpitations are present.
- Please speak to your doctor before taking this medicine if you suffer from heart disease, liver disease, or kidney disease.
- Nicogum 2mg Chew Gum Tab can cause dangerous side effects, so you should not smoke while using it.
- You should store them below 20°C and out of children's reach.
Q 1. What are the benefits of Nicogum 2mg Chew Gum Tab?
Ans. Nicogum 2mg Chew Gum Tab acts as a substitute for cigarette smoking. When one feels the urge to smoke increasing, chewing gum can be chewed. Furthermore, it prevents heavy smokers from craving tobacco.
Q 2. Do you need to be cautious about taking Nicogum 2mg Chew Gum Tab under any specific circumstances?
Ans. Nicogum 2mg Chew Gum Tab should only be taken if your doctor has prescribed it. Before taking this medicine, patients with cardiac disorders, diabetes, gastrointestinal disease, and liver or kidney problems should be cautious.
Q 3. Is Nicogum 2mg Chew Gum Tab safe for pregnant women?
Ans. Pregnant women should use Nicogum 2mg Chew Gum Tab with caution. This medicine should only be taken under the supervision of a medical professional.
Q 4. Can Nicogum 2mg Chew Gum Tab cause allergic reactions?
Ans. Nicogum 2mg Chew Gum Tab should not be taken if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to nicotine or any of its ingredients.