New Hair 4u 2% Hair Spray Bottle Of 60 Ml
New Hair 4U 2% Hair Spray is a product from Glenmark Pharmaceuticals. New Hair 4U 2% Solution belongs to a class of drugs known as vasodilators. It is used to promote hair growth after hereditary hair loss in men with male pattern baldness.
- New Hair 4U 2% Solution is a medicine used to treat common hereditary hair loss.
- It works by increasing blood flow to the hair follicles on your scalp, which prevents hair cell death and also enhances new hair growth.
- It is most effective for baldness or thinning at the top of the scalp but less effective at the front or for receding hairline.
- It helps in stopping or preventing hair loss and further enhances hair growth.
The composition of New Hair 4U 2% hair spray mainly includes Minoxidil and Aminexil, which are known to be effective in the treatment of hair loss and hypertension (high blood pressure). Minoxidil is a vasodilator, meaning it widens the blood vessels and provides better blood flow to the hair follicles. It is most effective in treating hereditary hair loss or thinning at the top of the scalp, not in front. Aminexil suppresses an enzyme that causes a buildup of a protein (collagen) around the hair follicles leading to hair loss.
To promote hair growth from hereditary hair loss and prevent the further loss of hair.
How to Use
- Clean and dry your scalp before using it.
- New Hair 4U 2% Solution should only be applied directly to the scalp area in the amount and in the way, specified on the label or by your doctor.
- It may take several months (usually around 4 months) before you notice any hair growth and the first growth may be soft, colourless and barely visible.
- This medication must be used continuously to maintain hair growth. If your condition does not improve or worsens after using it for 4 to 6 months, tell your doctor.
- Using more than recommended will not speed up hair growth and may increase the likelihood of side effects.
- If you get it in your eyes, mouth or broken skin, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- New Hair 4U 2% Solution should not normally be used by people under the age of 18 or over 65.
- It may not be appropriate if your hair loss is due to external causes (other than natural causes), like medications or serious causes (such as chemotherapy) or any nutritional deficiency.
1. Can I dilute the solution with water?
Diluting the solution with water may reduce its efficiency. It is best if the spray is directly applied to the scalp and is used as directed by your doctor.
2. Can I apply shampoo after using the solution?
Shampoo or any kind of hair product or hair appliances should not be applied at least 4 hours after the application of the solution.
3. I am seeing signs of hair fall after application. Is that normal?
During the first 2 weeks of application, your hair fall may increase. This is normal and is a sign that the New Hair 4U 2% Solution is working.